Beware of Warran Ball AKA Nubby1

Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Well , he does say that the rods are sold in his add,,,thats a good sign
Old 06-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Stay on his wishy/washy butt. If I am sick, I can still honor my word & do what I say. Good Luck & I hope you get what you were promised.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:03 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Wednesday and still no rods.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:34 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

I would not wait another day. The people selling on here seem to get sick alot. Half the post on this side is Seller got sick could not ship... WTF.

He should have shipped them Monday and provided you with a tracking number.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:16 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

I talked to Warren tonight and got another excuse. Paid him 30 days ago and NO RODS, NO MONEY??
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man the is frustrating when people think they can give excuses instead of following through!! it is becomming the standard these days...
Old 06-15-2009, 10:14 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Warren Ball

In the last 30 days Warren has had a broken laptop, picked up the wrong rods, appendix burst, girlfriend move, girlfriends relative die and who knows what else. He is a very unlucky guy. I am fed up with Warren's games and talked to my credit card company. I will have too file feloney charges against the person who received the funds, Warren's girlfriend. If anyone knows Warren or Pam you might want to let them know this is now getting serious.

DO NOT SEND WARREN BALL AKA NUBBY1 YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!! :evil:
Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Randy,
No call from Warren, I opened a dispute in Paypal and that is that, thank you for the heads up, it has cut down on the time for filing, as I would have filed next Monday which was still withing the allowable time limit. At least now I can order the cam that I need, it is unfortunate because this cam was exactly what I needed, I will be emailing racing junk also as there is a section for feedback on sellers as well as an option to have racing junk ban this user. I will wait until this is resolved before instigating these actions however.

MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER MEMBER WHO WARREN SCREWED!!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN WITH A SELLER AND PAYPAL CAME THROUGH FOR ME, I HOPE THEY DO THE SAME FOR YOU. LET US A KNOW HOW IT ENDS
Old 06-15-2009, 06:26 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Pay Pal

I recently had a problem and I had paid through Pay Pal and they refunded my money. Hope they do you right also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -