Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM
mwilson17
SHOW GUEST

Default Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!

I am going blind, I am also on dialysis for my kidneys..I have about 20 million in hospitiol bills from being in there for more than 1000 days due to infections and dozens of surgoryesI could go on for ever ,but I hate to complain.There are lots of people who are a lot worse off than I.

I have a 67 camaro body ,and a blower.I am starting to build a 454 with the help from a friend.I still need a tranny a paint job an interir brakes maby a 4 link front suspension you understand I need a lot of stuff.If anyone can help me out by donations or cherep parts or payment plans( so far I bought the car and blower and enging this way) I would love you all 4ever.
See other post for my other bad luck, and you will see how hard this realy is.
I dont have a lot of time left, eye sight is worse every day.
Please help

my # is 309 338 5338 please fell free to call
Thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

So where are you in Illinois? I see you have a 309 area code on your phone...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-28-2012, 04:25 AM
deward
JUNIOR BUILDER

Just as soon as I get my ten million from Africa I will send you a large check.
WOW! They get bolder all the time.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:00 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mwilson17
I am going blind, I am also on dialysis for my kidneys..I have about 20 million in hospitiol bills from being in there for more than 1000 days due to infections and dozens of surgoryesI could go on for ever ,but I hate to complain.There are lots of people who are a lot worse off than I.

I have a 67 camaro body ,and a blower.I am starting to build a 454 with the help from a friend.I still need a tranny a paint job an interir brakes maby a 4 link front suspension you understand I need a lot of stuff.If anyone can help me out by donations or cherep parts or payment plans( so far I bought the car and blower and enging this way) I would love you all 4ever.
Please help

Thanks
of you go blind real quick , just get everyone to say what a great paint job
Old 06-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nopro
Originally Posted by mwilson17

Please help

Thanks
of you go blind real quick , just get everyone to say what a great paint job
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-29-2012, 12:06 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Ray Charles

Ray Charles 8) could see that one comming. maybe we could pay him a visit and get him a bigger key board to type on, or better glasses :shock: ? i would be asking for $$$ for my bills :idea: rather than car parts and not pass the bills on ... [ gotcha ops: ] but if the story is true [ hope its not] good luck with your future and i think a project car of this magintude would not be in your best interest. God belss everyone and dont forget to pray for those who are less blessed than us , our troops, and the handicaped. dont worry be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:15 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default I screwed up?

You mean I screwed up sending him parts?
Old 07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry about the effects of kidneys & your eyes. Man I hope you live it up each day as it were your last. Pray for hope & restoration. Ask God to help you accept this trial & show you how to live.

That said; do you really think a big-block with a blower is a good idea when you are limited on vision?? Sounds a little dangerous...

"Bad luck"/ Good luck is a fantasy IMHO. I see trials & tribulations, circumstances, reaping & sowing, being blessed, etc... but try to look up the word "luck" in the Bible... it does not exist anywhere. My point is that you now are entering a new season in life & this is your cross to bear. You can make it your foot-stool or be a victim for the rest of your life. We saw your other post... the reason people here are not responding the way you want them to is because we all have crosses to bear... be it cancer, kidney stones, death, divorce, strange tumors, military family not returning home, etc... we have all seen/had something around here.... but we are not trying to become the first NFL quarter-back with 2 amputated arms either.

Reality says that a man with 20 Million in bills, who cannot see, who is on disability income does not need a BB/Camaro w/a blower...