good times

Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
JustinLadner
APPRENTICE

Default good times

hey fellas i know some of yall got some good stories from the gooooood ol days of street racing,,,i would love to hear them if yall would post some please.....

thanks
Justin
Old 08-28-2007, 10:38 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Kinda long, but here goes, Back in the mid 80's I had a 67 Chevelle, solid cam 350, muncie 4 speed, 4:10's, everyday (only) car. A friend had a slightly more built 350 powered 73Z28 and the other character had a 66 post Nova. Those 2 were neck and neck and the fastest streeters in our area. They regularly cleaned my clock but I bought speed parts every week. A guy from the next area who was their top dog came to me one night and said he wanted to race me. He said I could tell him by how far he outran me on how close they would be to him. Well after we ran, I told him they were beating me by 1 to 1&1/2 lenghts. Since I beat him by 5, he needed them to spot him a few. :lol:
Old 08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
JustinLadner
APPRENTICE

thats cool porter love them stories i hope to have some similar to that when i ever get my chevelle on the road

justin