Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

Old 02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

What the...?! All those ads are of cars just sitting in a parking lot,side of the road,car shows...What a lowlife. A stupid lowlife,too :lol: Ya gotta laugh at that kind if trick. No way anybody fell for that is it? I bet half of 'em came off of google images :lol:
Old 02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

I guess I'm a little confused. Back toward the beginning of this forum, who made this comment?
See the list that ghustler put up just below your comments, guy try's to scam a person into trading on autos he has only had for days details them up but thats it!!! when U talk to him he knows nothing about them, says he's a dealer

Later
G
Who is G? And who is Hal396?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bobr
I guess I'm a little confused. Back toward the beginning of this forum, who made this comment?
See the list that ghustler put up just below your comments, guy try's to scam a person into trading on autos he has only had for days details them up but thats it!!! when U talk to him he knows nothing about them, says he's a dealer

Later
G
Who is G? And who is Hal396?
G is bbchevy and Rigsby can tell you who Hal396 is.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Disclaimer: I am not sure of this 100%, but a trend is there. The individual(s) named are innocent until proven guilty & only are "alleged" of posting OTHER PEOPLES cars at cruises, car shows & etc... said vehicles are misrepresented & otherwise TOTALLY different than what is shown. information contained is only my personal opinion. That said: these guys SUCK.

Example: STOCK 1st gen Camaro BONE STOCK they claim is a 500HP rat motor with NOS & tubbed while really having 7" rally wheels w/ red-lines, etc... WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT SOMEONES VIRGIN RESTORED CLASSIC CAR AT AN OUT-DOOR CAR SHOW. Oh man, these guys waste peoples time... I called about several Chevelles back when I was naive. They have gone by HAL 396, JACK 427, Jack 454, & other names.... not sure what they are doing... may be just that they need attention. They blocked me due calling them out on many occasions.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

OK, WTF just happened? :shock:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:08 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

I HAVE TRADED WITH KEN(STREETRODDER37)A FEW TIMES AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HONEST WITH ME.
I WILL TRADE WITH HIM AGAIN ANYTIME!!!
AS WITH ABOUT ALL TRADERS ON HERE THAT I DEAL WITH,IF YOU JUST TRADED FOR A CAR AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT,ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO TELL EXACTLY WHAT WAS TOLD TO YOU WHEN YOU GOT IT FROM THE LAST TRADER!!!
THANK YOU,
DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
HELLIFINO
SHOW GUEST

Default streetrodder37/kodiakid

how about forged bill of sale ??? sound like honest guy ???? he hides behind his son ! kodia kid !!!!!!!i'll be seeing u in court !!!!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM
HELLIFINO
SHOW GUEST

Default street rodder 37/kodiakid

said car had powder coated frame ! was painted ! ,said new windows and rubbers ! r not ,said 456 rear ! it is 373 !!!, dry rot tires ! ,if u c a 2007 zx 14 ninja on his add and a turbo busa beware ! i built these bikes and he posted with false information !!!! car had cracked and bent frame !!!! turbo 400 total junk ! broken bell housing ! all has been repaired by me this is what i do ! fabrication, this is my business !!!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:35 PM
HELLIFINO
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

Originally Posted by Rodbbc
he wanted to trade on his auto, found out he just got it and did not know anything about it, basically it was all worn out, cracks, he did not even run it or unload the car -- he claims he's an auto dealer also.
Talk about trying to unload a wreck fast, this guy tried it on me --- didn't take the bait either --- look out on the vehicles he's unloading.
Suggest not to take the bait.
He's out of PA. ????
i have delt with this guy and his son !!! RIP OFF JR. (KOIDAKID) COMPLETE RIP OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Be careful Streetrodder37 (PA.)

Originally Posted by HELLIFINO
Originally Posted by Rodbbc
he wanted to trade on his auto, found out he just got it and did not know anything about it, basically it was all worn out, cracks, he did not even run it or unload the car -- he claims he's an auto dealer also.
Talk about trying to unload a wreck fast, this guy tried it on me --- didn't take the bait either --- look out on the vehicles he's unloading.
Suggest not to take the bait.
He's out of PA. ????
i have delt with this guy and his son !!! RIP OFF JR. (KOIDAKID) COMPLETE RIP OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...