They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/267037

Yeah, your quite the super detective there...Hmmmm...Click on "Search profiles" then add in a "name" or "Landis NC" and whalla!!

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, but please stop being a douche to me I got alot of respect for service men and their family members. My father and grandfather all served in wars also. My dad is currently sick from Agent Orange, so I got alot of respect for you as a father and my condolences.

Please do not bring up my profession again or make fun of it, I really dislike that...Im not a cop, its only what I do for a living. I risk my life for a living to feed my family and take it really personal when people need to bring that up and fuck with me over it.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:51 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul, you're slipping my man!!

Come on by Julian, I am retired and here nearly all the time. You can stay for awhile, or leave in a hurry....That all depends on you Julian. :wink:

I would have though that a man that WEARS a uniform like yours would have more respect of his fellow man. Don't misconstrue my disrespect as being toward your uniform, it was directed to you.

Seriously though, I wish your Dad well Julian.

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by maniac
My name is Paul ,,what do they call you???
Uh...... :roll: Julian.......
Old 11-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods

Come on by Julian, I am retired and here nearly all the time. You can stay for awhile, or leave in a hurry....That all depends on you Julian. :wink:

I would have though that a man that WEARS a uniform like yours would have more respect of his fellow man. Don't misconstrue my disrespect as being toward your uniform, it was directed to you.

I have discontent for everyone, nothing personal..
#1) Im from NJ

#2) I deal with the worst people from NJ

So dont take it personal..I just cant stand people in general.. And I still dont understand your need to disrespect me..WTF did I do to YOU?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:00 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

never said I was smart...I thought I was one time,,my wife said I was smart then she finished the sentance with ASS.
myself and several others on here are former law enforcement and we do respect you as such , please don't think that has anything to do with anything...now , back to the littlerod gang , BEWARE ...JUST A WORD TO THE WISE,,,,Paul
Old 11-04-2010, 06:02 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Didn't like the way you came at my buddy Paul is all. Like you, I too have a slight disdain for MOST people, and I am from NC! I felt like putting in my nickels worth, so I did.

I have discontent for everyone, nothing personal..
#1) Im from NJ

#2) I deal with the worst people from NJ

So dont take it personal..I just cant stand people in general.. And I still dont understand your need to disrespect me..WTF did I do to YOU?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Damn Julian, I forgot to tell you............Stay as far away as you can from the Selmer/Corinth Littlerod mafia! I'd hate to see you get ripped off, even if you are from NOOOO JEWSY!!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Well Hello there you must be Paul's wife? No Lawyer? No spokesman? Pauls a big boy, he can handle himself Im sure.....But thatks for the 2 cents, heres a nickel back...

And actually I didnt CALL Paul a DICK, I asked him nicely to stop BEING a DICK to ME....This does not make him a dick, but simply implies that at that particular moment he may have been construed as ACTING similar to a DICK..To me specifically..

And now that all of you good ol boys, know where Im from and who I am..Ill be sure to not do business with anyone with the words ROD or RODZ in their name.(sorry Hollowayshotrods, I guess that means you too.... :cry:Guess you need a second screen name )

Now tell uncle Jesse I said hi!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Damn Julian, I forgot to tell you............Stay as far away as you can from the Selmer/Corinth Littlerod mafia! I'd hate to see you get ripped off, even if you are from NOOOO JEWSY!!

Yeah...How do you Circumcise a Guy from NC????

Kick his sister in the jaw... :wink:
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

now , how the hell did you know my uncle's name????
now he knows about my sister , too,,,,DDDAAAMMMNNNNNN
Old 11-04-2010, 06:12 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah...How do you Circumcise a Guy from NC????

Kick his sister in the jaw... :wink:
OUCH :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -