Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
Cp
This was my original post guys, somebody added the other part, somebody with site admin privilages.
Really :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-28-2010, 05:31 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
Cp
This was my original post guys, somebody added the other part, somebody with site admin privilages.
Really :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Really>Cp
Old 10-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I do believe (correct me if I am wrong) even if a Mod "edits" a post it will show the post has been edited, that post does not show that...

Old 10-28-2010, 09:15 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I do believe (correct me if I am wrong) even if a Mod "edits" a post it will show the post has been edited, that post does not show that...
Hmmm, that's interesting. Because the very first post in this thread doesn't say anything about being edited. :?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:46 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Hmmm, that's interesting. Because the very first post in this thread doesn't say anything about being edited. :?
interesting... :?

Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Beast and harbone,
My second post in this thread I DID edit. It originally showed as having been edited, it no longer does, I wonder why? At NO TIME did I edit my original post OR thread subject line.
The edit was to add:

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

We know that something was edited, our moderator said so himself. (see below)
Maybe the moderator could investigate this and let us know. I would look into CPs situation as well if I was the moderator. I am curious as to why the moderator TWICE edited his response to this if changing something is so terribly wrong.
The ball is no longer in my court.

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollowayshotrods wrote:
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

bjuice wrote:
dragonmaster093 wrote:
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced

if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts

whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Last edited by bjuice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Old 10-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Beast and harbone,
My second post in this thread I DID edit. It originally showed as having been edited, it no longer does, I wonder why? At NO TIME did I edit my original post OR thread subject line.
The edit was to add:

We know that something was edited, our moderator said so himself. (see below)
Maybe the moderator could investigate this and let us know. I would look into CPs situation as well if I was the moderator. I am curious as to why the moderator TWICE edited his response to this if changing something is so terribly wrong.
The ball is no longer in my court.

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollowayshotrods wrote:
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

bjuice wrote:
dragonmaster093 wrote:
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced

if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts

whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Last edited by bjuice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

OK, now I am VERY curious as to whats going on?
I need a little input from a Mod, how does this happen and why??

Old 10-28-2010, 12:02 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I am too Chris i would like to hear this also :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Tom- Please correct me if i am wrong but didn't i see you and some guy {can't remember his name} in a pissing match on here a few months back :?: I believe he was a Mod at one time, Didn't he change some post or something and you Busted him for it :?: JMO Mark
Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Lame lame LAME!!

Are we now to the point where we can't even talk about a steering wheel civilly??? mods changing posts??? WHY? Is that true? Will someone at least explain the story & if it is true?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -