Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 02-24-2012, 08:25 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
I just want Jason to come back and admit he lied about who he really is... :twisted:
You and I (and everyone else here) know he never will. So why keep bringing it up? "Let sleeping dogs lie" (look what happened to Foghorn when the dog redrew the rope line! )

I'll let Rigsby take it from here. He's seems to be the one that knows when to stop (or at least I thought he did.) DON'T LET ME DOWN MAN :!:

Or maybe we can listen a little to what Outlaw has to say. He made a lot of sense in HIS last post :!:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:33 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

As a matter of fact, I just went back and re-read Outlaws last post again and I'd say he made more sense than every one of us put together :!: :!:

I invite EVERYONE to go back and read it :!:

Its my turn to say "VERY WELL SAID OUTLAW" :!:
Old 02-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Ken (Outlaw) is a very wise man, I quess going to the edge, looking death in the face and then coming back gives you a different appreciation of life itself and how you see things.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Im ready to help out and ask questions.
And to verify "retard" I use it to describe a frame of mind or action a person does, not a permanent characteristic or physical feature.
Although the fat, pigeon toed energy drink guzzling, cigarette smoking, tobacco chewing, 8 hours a day texting slob I work with, I call him a retard everyday and I mean it!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Gentleman: good stuff indeed. Outlaw, you are my brutha... you know that... I am glad you are here. I bet this crap looks pretty silly to you... quarreling over & over.

Harb: I would stand flat-footed & scrap with you cause I know you know the meaning of "Pals"... you appreciate your friends. Your a good man.

DD: you & fast ford (& a few others too) have been right all along. You are more diplomatic than I... I may be a believer, try to follow God, try to walk the walk, but I ain't perfect... I don't back down on some things even when it is in my best interest. Some of you guys are older than me... I still struggle with unnecessary confrontation... it is a weakness I inherited from my Irish blood maybe.

Bob: you bring good new blood to this place... some good perspective too. I like that... good man. It is good to have some new input too.

Mopar, I admire your ability to stay cool. You are some glue around here.

I could go on & on about so many more... Ron, Fastvega, Scorp,etc... all you guys... you are why I am here. I hope you keep helping the victims who have been scammed too. Good guys... keep up the great work.

We all seem to agree that a truce is best. I am good with that too. This crap is not helping anyone.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:58 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Many of you know I'm a sales rep for a living (and was a branch Mgr for several years). Some of my most loyal customers are the ones that had major issues on the first piece of equipment delivered. As bad as things may have started you learn what people are made of when things are going BAD. It's how you handle the bad suituations in life that shows what you're made of!!!

I'm really glad BJ let this run it's course and did not lock this thread or the other one. In the end it settled on it's own.

I have to give bobr a TON OF RESPECT FOR THE TRUCE. IT'S NOT EASY TO DO. IT'S NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS ON HIS PART. IT WAS A MATURE JESTURE MADE FROM HIS HEART BECAUSE HE FELT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. NO BLAME PLACED ANYWHERE OR ON ANYBODY FOR WHAT'S BEEN SAID IN THE PAST. HE SHOWED WHAT HIS TRUE CHARACTER WAS IN THE HEAT OF THINGS.

Not that MO matters, but we all do read and respect each others thoughts so I wanted to add mine.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:47 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default ghustler

that is 100% correct, Rabbit. nobody likes a scammer as well as all this name calling by both sides, gets us nowhere. at that point its hard to tell who the good guy really is.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:42 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by ghustler
And to verify "retard" I use it to describe a frame of mind or action a person does, not a permanent characteristic or physical feature.
Although the fat, pigeon toed energy drink guzzling, cigarette smoking, tobacco chewing, 8 hours a day texting slob I work with, I call him a retard everyday and I mean it!
So ghustler, what you are saying is you're ready to sign the treaty and put the recent past behind us?
By signing, I don't expect us to be a full fledge member of the "fourm club", but maybe we can start out as "prospects".
If you want, you can put your signature right below mine, and we'll leave the rest open for anyone else that feels the need to sign.

bobr

Oh yea. Tell your co-worker he can join too if he wants. And buy him a Gatoraid :!:
Old 02-25-2012, 06:36 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now with all that said let's do what we should be doing on here :!:

Is everyone ready for racing season :?: It's just right around the corner :!: :!:

And now let's find out why some of these people on RJ is ripping people off :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-25-2012, 07:22 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bobr
Originally Posted by ghustler
So ghustler, what you are saying is you're ready to sign the treaty and put the recent past behind us?
By signing, I don't expect us to be a full fledge member of the "fourm club", but maybe we can start out as "prospects".
If you want, you can put your signature right below mine, and we'll leave the rest open for anyone else that feels the need to sign.

Oh yea. Tell your co-worker he can join too if he wants. And buy him a Gatoraid :!:
ghustler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -