racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

Default racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Smokin72 is Mark Anthony Huelskamp from o'fallon,Mo. He got me kicked off yesterday for running ads about him and just letting people know to go to the forums before you buy from him. His username borninusa has been kicked off but he can use his name with different usernames and that's ok. I know there's 2 sides to every story but with all the shit i've read about him who could believe he's the victim. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIM OFF THIS SITE. OR maybe all the honest people need to move to another site. I think racing junk has forgotten that honest racers are who made there site what it is today!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

It's simple... you file the lawsuit, you take him to court, you get him found guilty on fraud and theft charges, you get the court docs and then send them into RJ. They will then review to see if they have enough info to cover themselves when removing the individual from the site without risk of a lawsuit against them.

It really does suck but PJ and the crew have to protect themselves against these types of lawsuits and that is 100% smart business. That is why you have the user forums with a feedback and scammer "watch" section.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

Another member on here has already done that and he is still on here selling or should I say taking peoples money.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:47 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Then it must have been the determination by RJ and it's advisors that there was not enough information to remove the user. That said, it is possible that the user's name was originally removed but the user has created a new user account using different information. With a site this large and the volume of users coming in daily, it is near impossible to catch everything.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default racing junk

I know its a big site, but it started small. The things they did in the beginning included paying attention to details like this. They need to be informed and take action. No one can fault them for being cautious legal wise, but they have to police this site or we will all suffer. If the guy was found guilty, they should verify he is the same guy and then take immediate action and continue putting him off here any time he is reported back on here.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I think I read in another post that he doesnt keep assets in his name to avoid judgement settlement.

Perhaps he avoided the ban by getting a friend to set up the account for him. If you can prove Marky Mark is using a profile set up under another name to run a scam, then you got him.

Email PJ and ask if these names are huelskamp. If you have an email with a phone number that can be traced to him through an intellius search and its the same on the account, and the accounts in a different name, you got him.

My guess is that this is how he dodges the RJ Police.

Scorp
Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

ive already emailed rj about mark huelskamp, ive told them that iem the guy who got a judgement against him , and about his new ads, i did this a few days ago and racingjunk has done nothing, and on top of that they kicked out the victim out of the site. so they are now protecting the freaking theif and kicking out the people he steals from ,,man what a freaking great site..i can tell you this, racingjunk doesnt give a rats ass about the people getting ripped off big time on this site. right now mark huelskamp is laughing his ass off getting away with it. AGAIN YOU ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT , RIGHT MARK ????? ,,OH WELL , THATS COOL. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY..
Old 01-06-2012, 04:37 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH RJ IS STARTING TO GET A REPUTATION ON OTHER FORUMS AS A PLACE WHERE SCAMMERS HAVE FOUND A SAFE HOME. I DONT MEAN RJ ANY HARM IN MY STATEMENT JUST AN OBSERVATION. IF ANY OF THE MODS FIND MY STATMENT HARMFUL DELETE IT....NO HARD FEELINGS....RJ JUST NEEDS TO KNOW THIS IS WHAT IS BEING SAID.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:34 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THIS LAST POST ..I ALSO DONT MEAN ANY HARM IN MY HARSH STATEMENT ABOUT RJ , BUT WHEN YOUVE BEEN RIPPED OFF FOR $33,000 LIKE I HAVE , WELL IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN I HEAR AND READ IN HERE , THAT OTHER HONEST GUYS ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF FOR $2800-- $56,000-- $1,500 ETC. BY MARK HUESLKAMP , HEY AND THATS ONLY THE ONES WE HEAR ABOUT , IMAGINE ALL THOSE DOZENS OF OTHER GUYS THAT WE DONT HEAR ABOUT ,,, :shock:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

I talked to 2 different people at rj's office this week. They know mark still has 2 usernames in his name Mark Huelskamp that are working. The only one turned off by them is borninusa under Anthony Huelskamp. As far as smokin72 i'm guessing it's under someone elses name. And to verify it's him all they have to do is look at the messages he sent across racing junk to me threatening to whip my a!! Again from smokin72. If that's not good enough and they doubt what everybody says about him maybe one of them should call the phone # on his ads. It's not that hard to verify who it is. I even told them they should run a banner on there site telling people to go the forums and type that persons name in before sending money. If I had known about the forums before this I wouldn't have got ripped off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -