keyword spammers

Old 12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default keyword spammers

One thing I really hate on ebay is the keyword spammers.I report every one I see,not that it does any good. I saw this on the best of craigslist.The part at the bottom sort of made me laugh.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...156764465.html

STOP THE KEYWORD ABUSE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-05-05, 8:53PM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I understand that you want to sell your stuff.

It's understandable that you would want your ad to reach the most people possible, but enough is enough!
I'm looking for a set of HID lights.
JUST A SET OF HID LIGHTS!
Not a rental fender roller!
Not window tinting!
Not your set of ROTA Slipstreams. (I'm sure they're really cool though)
I don't own an EVO, so that carbon fiber wing will just have to wait.
Although it's cool, I wasn't looking for your Nintendo-painted valve cover either!
I'm also pretty convinced that my CRX won't take your Dodge full size aftermarket chrome fender trim, but if you want to try to make it work...............
Please, just go with the flow! Stop trying to buck the system.
Take the time to edit your keyword lists so they might actually attract the kind of buyers you need!
You can spam the hell out of the whole world with your B-Series turbo kit, but that won't mean that the guy looking for a fender will suddenly decide that your stuff will work on his Ford Thunderbird!
Your ads are why CL made the little "flag this post" button.
You're spam. Pure and simple.
Back off a little and think about your customer base.
It might save you some time re-posting, and it'll definitely save the rest of time wading through ads that have nothing to do with what we're trying to find.
I can think of too many ways I'd rather be spending my time.

PEACE!

keywords: acura integra, monkey, ls, keyboard, gsr, spoonzilla, type r, pollute, blades, rabid chipmunk, rota, balloon, rotas, craptastic, rims, twinkie, oem wheels, oem boobjob, civic, civic responsibility, hatchback, kickback, DC, AC, EG, ergo, EK, Elk, del sol, del puta, si, no, civic, again?, jdm, always, accord, flamethrower, enkei, dinky, rota, blasto!, gsr, again again?, b18,k20,every Honda engine ever produced, integra typer ,16J, what's that?, DM ,jdm honda, hatch, rota, MORE ROTAS! slips, slops, slipstreams, sloppybeans, circuit , ground fault, 10 track, 8-track, r j mag si, kidney farmer, webs, spiders, fresh , as a day in May, clean turbo, dirty downpipe, And now for every car manufacturer to ever foist a car on the US market!!!, civic,itr,ctr honda acura saturn kia bmw nissian vw chevy ford toyota civic crx accord s2000 si sir , Don't forget every kind of Honda ever produced!, type r ef eg ek ex dx lx hx coupe sedan hatch hatchback integra rsx 2 3 4 door 2dr 3dr 4dr lug lugs AND EVERY YEAR SINCE 1980!!! 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 (WHEW!) ........More parts ahead!, rim rims wheel wheels tire tires eagle racing alloy chrome shine slick slicks slip slips slipstream ls webs mesh rota, ROTAS ARE POPULAR! Now for every conceiveable color!!! white black blue red yellow green purple pink aftermarket ebay stock new used (Got em both! My stuff's both new and used!) Now for more Honda engines!, b d series b15 b16 b18 d15 d16 d20 y6 y7 y8 z6 swap mini-me conversion NOW FOR MORE CAR PARTS, BECAUSE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ONE PART, YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO LOOK AT MINE!!!, transmission engine , pickle, motor, what kind of pickle?, block, I think it was a garlic dill, head headers, Are they sliced thin for my sandwitch? manifold alternator, No Man. They're the little ones, distributor ignition, Forget it then. I need mine sliced. throttle throttlebody, You know what you are. You're a pickle snob. body down pipe, Maybe, but at least I know what I like. Life's too short to be disappointed by an uncut pickle, piping exhaust, Yeah, that's what your Mom said too. muffler axel cat, Ohhh!!!, catback headlight, peanut, tail light hood, hang-a-fang, fender, aloha grill grille spliin bumper door panel boss's boss's boss will fire you, trunk lid, fine wine, lip window tint, fine women, plastic arm rest, hot babes, dash cluster gauge gauges, ugly ones too, indiglo indeglo indiglow vtec v-tec , vee tekkk, vtech v-tech , felt-lined, turbo wiring harness ball bearing, repeated word cause I just copied and pasted another spammed-out ads keywords, cold air intake filter spark, more damn car parts, plug plugs, ROUS, radiator intercooler ctr itr, What the hell is a ROUS? jdm oem mugen hid hids bright, rodents of unusual size! halogen, still not givin up! smoke smoked housing tire tires tired of the keywords greddy apexi strut, You're gonna buy my shit!!!, bar rear upper lower front suspension brake brakes shock springs, look at me Mom! I can fly!!! coilover coilovers coil over wing duck bill fin mid carbon fiber mugen vavle cover integra dc2 eg ej ek em dc5 honda oem vavle cover red

Good Lord.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1156764465

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of
Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

THAT is FUUUUUUUNY !!
I wonder just how much time it took for him/her to write that ad !
Some interesting 'terms' used.