What should I do?

Old 08-08-2010, 06:45 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

They will need to get wet to get to it but it won't be hard to find
yea and wade thru water to ditch it. Man i would not have even went fishing there if i found that. Good Luck
Old 08-08-2010, 07:00 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

Call the MAN, man. If it's a child someone needs to pay.....
x2
Old 08-08-2010, 07:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Call police, Who ever heard of a 5.0 ram :?:
Old 08-08-2010, 07:52 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

No doubt Tod, this is a job for Joe Friday and Bill Gannon! Seriously, it could be a child.............I wouldn't feel the slightest bit stupid if it is a dog/deer, etc. In fact, there should be some praying going on that it is a dog or deer.
It would be very difficult for me to sleep thinking I left a child out there because I wasn't sure. I suspect it would you too Tod. :wink:
Old 08-08-2010, 08:17 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by mopar1968

We call the police the 5.0 down here in MS,TN,AL or atleast the people I know around here and thats what my sisters ex husband call's them which is from Illinois so I'm not sure its just a southern thing. Also the mustang and ram thing was a joke about what could be in the bag. Man mopar you still giving me a hard time. But I'm sure as you have told beast that you don't want me to explain anything because it gives you head aches.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

my previous posts were made from my parent's house.After reading the opinions here I tried to call the local PD in the hick town near them.I didn't call 911 because ,as I said I aint sure...there were two numbers in the phone book for them.One said dispatch the other said ADMIN. I got no answer on either.SO,I drove over to the "POLICE STATION" if that's what you want to call it...it is just an old house turned into a station.There was one of their two police cars there,but nobody inside the station. :shock: I will call in the a.m. to see if my father gets in touch with someone or not.

The more I think about how it looked the more I am thinking it must be an animal.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Originally Posted by mopar1968

We call the police the 5.0 down here in MS,TN,AL or atleast the people I know around here and thats what my sisters ex husband call's them which is from Illinois so I'm not sure its just a southern thing. Also the mustang and ram thing was a joke about what could be in the bag. Man mopar you still giving me a hard time. But I'm sure as you have told beast that you don't want me to explain anything because it gives you head aches.
I knew exactly what you meant when you said 5.0

I was just kidding with you
Old 08-09-2010, 03:59 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

hey tod i use to bike ride thru a real non used road and there were bags
on the left and right and the stench was bad, i knew if i poked one
and found a body i would have to call the PD, so i just left things alone,
besides a patrol car would crusie by twice a day. a city worker said
they put them in bags so their easier to toss, sad and i too hope
it is not an infant, and yea i'd call, good luck bud :wink:
Old 08-09-2010, 07:14 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah I'd contact the proper local atthorities and make them get wet, just remember they are there to protect AND serve.

Hey Seth, around here at club perkins we call-um the PO PO!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:24 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Po Po? That was my parents next door neighbors police K9. He died in the line of duty. Suppoosedly he got toxic meth chemicals on his paws that proved to be deadly.

http://www.policek9magazine.net/inde...pad&Itemid=484

Sorry to hi-jack your thread. No question I'd call too. Even if it is an animal, it could possibly be evidence in an animal cruelty case. There has been a bunch of dog fighting arrest around here lately. I personally have an interest in animal neglect and cruelty cases.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -