member 666

Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
arrow76
APPRENTICE

well they are a cnc head, but not very well done heads and well dont really car at machine shop getting work done to them now, and he hasnt emailed me back and he still showing the same heads for sale, so maybe he should remove those adds, and the intake i will just sell and deal with the losses my self, i was just letting people know to double check before buy anything from him
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 AM
arrow76
APPRENTICE

and they advertised as pro 2 and well they dont look near as good as my 345 pro 1.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
Has anyone sent him a message telling him to come on here ?
I sent one yesterday, he has not replied

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-17-2013, 09:37 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by arrow76
well they are a cnc head, but not very well done heads and well dont really car at machine shop getting work done to them now, and he hasnt emailed me back and he still showing the same heads for sale, so maybe he should remove those adds, and the intake i will just sell and deal with the losses my self, i was just letting people know to double check before buy anything from him
Thanks for getting on here and letting us all know, but as far as I am concerned anyone that did you wrong should try to make it right, hopefully he gets on here.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 AM
arrow76
APPRENTICE

I agree thanks but it not worth my time to fight with him, just gona get shit done right so can get my engine together
Old 01-18-2013, 08:15 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Anyone who choses 666 as their screen name is looking for trouble.
Rev 13:11-18.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN!!! I hate that damn #. Good luck on the motor!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 AM
APPRENTICE

hey am the guy that sold you heads and intake, you have my phone number why dont you call me dumb ass???? . first of all you took 3weeks to pay me. just so every one knows i dont lie. my name is tyson conard, my racing junk user name is 666. just so every knows is motor was last yr. built by triple r racing in quincy il phone phone is 1-217-224-6060 talk to steve the owner that built and he will tell you they are dart pro2 380cc. bought heads bare and had parts put n them. only things is we cnc where it said 380cc so no one would know what heads wehad. cnc was not good???? ok... intake was tall deck merlin x gasket ported and pleum ported and powder coated, had over $4500 in heads and $600 in intake,only 20passes on them. , you paid me $3200. i got charged threw palpay and paid shipping. you got one hell of a deal......................... so call me mother fucker i got proof of what i sold you and have machine shop number on here to back me up mother fucker. you want to bash me where your proof. becuase i have all mine here so everyone can see
Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 666
hey am the guy that sold you heads and intake, you have my phone number why dont you call me dumb ass???? . first of all you took 3weeks to pay me. just so every one knows i dont lie. my name is tyson conard, my racing junk user name is 666. just so every knows is motor was last yr. built by triple r racing in quincy il phone phone is 1-217-224-6060 talk to steve the owner that built and he will tell you they are dart pro2 380cc. bought heads bare and had parts put n them. only things is we cnc where it said 380cc so no one would know what heads wehad. cnc was not good???? ok... intake was tall deck merlin x gasket ported and pleum ported and powder coated, had over $4500 in heads and $600 in intake,only 20passes on them. , you paid me $3200. i got charged threw palpay and paid shipping. you got one hell of a deal......................... so call me mother fr i got proof of what i sold you and have machine shop number on here to back me up mother fr. you want to bash me where your proof. becuase i have all mine here so everyone can see

there is the other side of the story...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-19-2013, 11:30 AM
APPRENTICE

my phone number is 1-309-299-5038. if you want your money we can do that???? you put not going to pursue?????? why not if i did you wrong,because you know your wrong???? whats heads are they then?i txt me after you got and ask about intake gasket, well you and your machine must be dumb ass because they make 1/16 0r 1/8 you have to see what your motor takes and i txt you that back. and you on here say i would not buy from someone that user name is 666 can kiss my ass, get a life because you on here talking shit when you dont know me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -