sept 29

Old 12-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

SPIB,Greatpics!!!!! Nice family pic, You look at home and happy !!!!!!! May you and your family always be happy as that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!David.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:28 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Pat,

After reading that your Spib's size I apologize for any past and future remarks I may make.

Please don't hurt me :shock:
And you like my Buick as well... I have proof....remember.. :mrgreen:
Old 12-02-2007, 09:29 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bignastygs
Originally Posted by chevguy65
Pat,

After reading that your Spib's size I apologize for any past and future remarks I may make.

Please don't hurt me :shock:
And you like my Buick as well... I have proof....remember.. :mrgreen:
:shock: ops: :shock:
Old 12-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

WHAT!!?? No picture of ME!!?? Oh, wait. The witness protection program actually suggested no pictures, so it's Ok. :lol:

Made the run Back to Yak', huh? Sounds / looks like you had a good time, wish I coulda been there. Sure could use some of that weather in the picture about now, huh? Beat the hell out of this drizzly, windy, snowy, rainy pissy stuff we have now.

Just told Carl in a PM that we're thinking about being a gyspy team for '08. Not try to run every weekend but try to run all the NW strips. Renegade, Firebird, Spokane, Woodburn, Bremerton, Pacific, Forks and Shelton if / when they have meets, maybe even try the 1/8 mile at Bonanza.

Might just be a bit more fun.

Murff
Old 12-03-2007, 07:49 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Murff
WHAT!!?? No picture of ME!!?? Oh, wait. The witness protection program actually suggested no pictures, so it's Ok. :lol:

Made the run Back to Yak', huh? Sounds / looks like you had a good time, wish I coulda been there. Sure could use some of that weather in the picture about now, huh? Beat the hell out of this drizzly, windy, snowy, rainy pissy stuff we have now.

Just told Carl in a PM that we're thinking about being a gyspy team for '08. Not try to run every weekend but try to run all the NW strips. Renegade, Firebird, Spokane, Woodburn, Bremerton, Pacific, Forks and Shelton if / when they have meets, maybe even try the 1/8 mile at Bonanza.

Might just be a bit more fun.

Murff
sounds like I might run in to you a few times next year, I read in our paper last night ,that evil knevil started his carrier in yakima wa. that was interesting, I would like to run in woodburn and maybee, madras oregon also, it would be cool to check out some new tracks, I want to see your car race murff!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:50 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Mark ya'll aint floatin up there are ya? I been seeing all that flooding up there in the northwest. Crazy weather lately, now its knee deep snow in the northeast, still racing down here in Mississippi at a few tracks.
It was 65 yesterday till that front pushed in, now its 31 but suppose to warm up by the weekend.
Hope ya'll made it through ok.
Goodluck,
><Charles
Old 12-06-2007, 05:52 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Nice pic's, looks like a great time. I'm jealous :wink:
Old 12-06-2007, 07:04 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

I didnt have it very bad, murff and gary live over there in the seattle area, I live in the middle of the state, way inland, differnt type weather, we had snow, but got some of that rain they were having, we got and its all gone, more will come, did I say winter sucks