2003 32' SHADOW BOX TRAILOR 4 sale

Old 02-17-2008, 06:02 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
only somebody who doesnt know about trailors would say it hurts a 32 footer.....

like i said ive pulled it with everything from a 3/4 truck to motor home and it pulled great with all of them......

You wonder why it hasnt sold we told you, you get defensive plain and simple we do know what we are talking about, I am not saying it cant be pulled with a 3/4 ton I've did it with mine, but people wanting a trailer of that length want 3 axels or 2 heavy duty axels which you dont have either, this is what we think and guess we are right because the tri axels are more $ and they are selling. I live close to trailer USA in Elkhart Indiana, my dad works for a trailer company and I've sold and purchased several.. but what do I know... your the seller !
Old 02-17-2008, 06:37 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

HAMMERTIME THINKS HE KNOWS ABOUT TRAILERS BCUZ HIS DAD WORKS AT A TRAILER PLACE....lol
Old 02-18-2008, 12:10 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:51 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

it has 2 6100 lbs axles...you dont need more than that.....tell me what ur puttin in there to need more......im just stating the facts, im not getn defensive.......

if you put a car in there with a dragster how much weight will it be.....5000 lbs at most and tell me what else ur putn in there to make the axles not heavy duty enough

man i wish i lived by a trailor company and my dad worked at one so i would know as much as you.....LOL

i guess when i get a longer stacker trailor then i will need 4 axles huh......LOL
You keep talking asshole .. there is a reason it hasnt sold .. 2 axels ..
it looks like hell inside and alum looks wrinkled in the front, has a dove tail, no alum wheels ?, has slim to no options on it and looks like you didnt take care of it very well. But what do I know, your the one who has the "perfect" trailer that cant sell it ....
Old 02-18-2008, 02:02 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

YOUR RIGHT U DONT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT TRAILORS.....YOUR THE DUMBEST PERSON ON HERE..........

MY TRAILOR IS PERFECT AND HAS ALL BEST STUFF EXCEPT CABINETS AND WALL PAPER........
I disagree with you always you aren't the brightest person on here,you can't even spell trailer let alone know about them,tipical hillbilly :P

T R A I L E R

And you don't have any mannors either you type in CAPS like a moron
Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
YOUR RIGHT U DONT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT TRAILORS.....YOUR THE DUMBEST PERSON ON HERE..........

MY TRAILOR IS PERFECT AND HAS ALL BEST STUFF EXCEPT CABINETS AND WALL PAPER........
I disagree with you always you got to be the brightest person on here,you can't even spell trailer let alone know about them,tipical hillbilly :P

And you don't have any mannors either you type in CAPS like a moron

ITS A FORUM....ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT SPELLING IS THE ONES THAT HAVE NO LIFE......
Old 02-18-2008, 02:06 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe we all can chip in and buy you a Hooked On Phonics Learning Station for you
Old 02-18-2008, 02:12 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

alwaysconsistent
Spell T-R-A-I-L-E-R

I hope them dashes don't mess you up.I only did that so you can't copy and paste it :P
Old 02-18-2008, 02:12 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Maybe we all can chip in and buy you a Hooked On Phonics Learning Station for you

you need some pooh nanny dude....you spend tooooo much time on the net is you care about spellling
Old 02-18-2008, 02:13 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

spend less time talking and more time thinking.......LOL....you might come out not lookin like a dumbass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -