New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 02:36 PM
capitolcityloans
SHOW GUEST

Hey guys. Were new here and probably won't be staying on long (hopefully) The reason is that we are a Pawn Shop that has a dragster for sale. It's a nice car but we just don't have the demographic for it in the area. We would really like to get any feedback we can on how the best way to sell it is. Thank you very much. http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-R...-Race-Car.html
Old 05-20-2014, 06:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by capitolcityloans View Post
Hey guys. Were new here and probably won't be staying on long (hopefully) The reason is that we are a Pawn Shop that has a dragster for sale. It's a nice car but we just don't have the demographic for it in the area. We would really like to get any feedback we can on how the best way to sell it is. Thank you very much. http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-R...-Race-Car.html

Nice...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-22-2014, 07:16 PM
morganrcr
SHOW GUEST

Default lookin for safe dependable auto transporter

Al in Chesapeake Va bought 57 gasser to be in ohio and lookin to get it hauled home,thanks for any help!!
Old 06-08-2014, 06:04 AM
racerxman
SHOW GUEST

Hi, I'm Gary a.k.a. Racerxman
I've been visiting for a while and have made a purchase. Now i'm trying to sort things out and have posted elsewhere in the forum.
I'm looking forward to COMPLETION OF MY PROJECT !!!! some day.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:43 PM
painter
APPRENTICE

Just got onto the site recently. I'm a very old racer, body and and Painter. First real car was a 68 Camaro C/MP then a 68 hemi Charger SS/D and then broke and married. I'm too old and my body id too beat up to start over now but I think about it all the time. We live just outside Nashville, TN
Old 06-30-2014, 01:44 PM
painter
APPRENTICE

Just got onto the site recently. I'm a very old racer, body and and Painter. First real car was a 68 Camaro C/MP then a 68 hemi Charger SS/D and then broke and married. I'm too old and my body is too beat up to start over now but I think about it all the time. We live just outside Nashville, TN
Old 09-22-2014, 09:57 AM
traileralarms
SHOW GUEST

Default I'm new

Just checking in and making my first post. Just signed up for a 6 month advertising gig here at RacingJunk. If I do something wrong here on the forum, please get with me.
If you have any questions about products we sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Lyle
Old 10-21-2014, 04:50 PM
riccardi
SHOW GUEST

Glad to be on here as a member my name is Rick!
Old 11-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Stronga
SHOW GUEST

Hi, Alan with you. I raced my 9.5 in the 1/8 57 Chevy street car for years, but not willing to take it to the next level of racing and quit racing. I would like to get into a 7 to 8 second car for the 1/8 mile. I want to race TMCCC and SHRA.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:13 AM
A3PedalRacer
SHOW GUEST

Hi! I'm Keith in Tennessee. Just checking in and starting to check out the website.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -