Zimmerman- Self Defense or Murder ?

Old 07-17-2013, 07:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I haven't posted on this thread since almost the beginning of it, but now that it's winding down i will post my views.
First of all, it was never mintioed during the trial ( i don't know why) did george zimmeron know that Travon was not armed? i would assume he was armed since almost all black teens carry wepons. As YB saided blacks kill blacks at a higher rate than any other crimes in the US, but let one white person or any other person kill a black person and NAACP, JS and other do gooders go balistic.
If you want racist, I challege the NAACP send one white person, child or adult down the street of a predomately black neighborhood, such as
Memphis, Chicago,Clevland,Okland, CA. and a lot of other cities and see if he makes the first couple blks without being robbed, beaten or even shot.
In our justice system we are taught to respect the court system (which i do) now we have the DOJ looking a case that was proven by the Jury that there was no malis, and yet NAACP will still not shut up. Maybe it's time to change the law but right now it is what it is.

O'K i'm done ranting, so i'll shut up. But don't come into my neighborhood wearing a Hoodie and acting suspious, or there will be another trial.

Zip.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:45 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Any wonder that many blacks are just flat moldable and malable and worked as useful idiots;....

http://www.suntimes.com/news/jackson...ins-death.html
Old 07-18-2013, 03:29 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well guys I am a racist.i have been for a long time. ive watched this world of today and how do you exspect me not to be. I see what it is.blacks have a very different culture than I do.they have way different beliefs.and a lot of them are not good for us as a society or as a country.babies being born left and right and no father around. who pays well I do and you do. when they cant get what they want what do they do, they riot..and it goes on and on.and if you think profiling is bad, to me it isn't.because 99% of the people who have been profiled ,the profiler has been right. as was Zimmerman..hell his trial proved that.he was right about the thug to begin with!
Old 07-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with you guys... Swiley, Zip, Ken, T74, DD, Juice, Harb, etc...

I was afraid to say I was a "racist" to you guys... but I meant it as society has profiled me that way due to my beliefs/values. I am White, 40yrs, male. I agree w/ the verdict... therefore I am a racist in many eyes.

Every color is prone to violence, ignorance, acting like a victim, etc... but it is an individual CHOICE to be better & wise up. God gave us free will for a reason. My point is that their skin color is not an excuse for having LOOSER behavior... each person can choose to get educated, man up & be a father, get off drugs/not sell them etc... I am sick of the "oppression" = victim excuses. In the USA, a kid can rise up from the projects & change his/her life.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I respect everyone's feelings that has posted. Since I started the thread I want to go on record and say I am NOT a racist. I judge every man on his actions or re-actions

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-18-2013, 08:33 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Travon made the decision to go get himself shot. I don't feel sorry for him. It was only a matter of time. The tragedy is it has ruined George's life too.
It was not a racist issue. George responded to the 911 operator and said he looked like a black guy. I hope he sues CNN into bankruptcy and sues Travons family too. His life is ruined and he was found innocent!!

I have to admit I honestly did not think an all female jury would find him not guilty. I just knew they would feel sorry for Trayvon for being a troubled child and it was not his fault bla bla bla.

They got it right even with all the pressure of the media and goberment getting involved.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:46 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 RABBIT!
Old 07-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I don't know Wabb... I agree that race did not work as a strategy in the trial, but the prosecution sure tried to make it that way... most of the world knew about this trial; because of race.

I am still troubled by it. Being passive & tolerating race-baiting is very dangerous. It is very deliberately designed by the enemy... simply saying we are not a part of that thinking is not working anymore.

The trial was about race... which is why it got to be so massive. If the same crime was involving Black/Black, or White/White, Purple/Purple, etc.... what would happen?? According to the media & many (not all) Black folks, we are "racist" because we accept the verdict & justice prevailed. Even the courts are racist according to NAACP... this case has always been about racism. This was not a complicated matter... the assailant physically attacked, told victim he was "going to die tonight" & reached for his gun... it was so clearly self-defense that I can't comprehend how a prosecutor could even try for Murder???? It is becasue of RACE. My point in all of this is that I am sick of being judged & thrown into the racist bucket by my own fellow American peers.

How do we really fix this issue?? It is not by saying "we don't judge" by skin color, or make bias decisions due to race.... that ship has sailed. So we be neutral & passive... which fuels the fire even more. They want more special treatment that no White citizen here would get. We should call it out for what it is... enough of us stand up & maybe it will eventually stop! Unite instead of being victims & wanting more. We rule in favor of Justice... those who are thugs are thugs... despite their color, age, etc.... they should be accountable.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz

How do we really fix this issue?? .
It's not about being racist. That was the only tool they had to make this into what the news wanted it to be. A BIG STORY and people watched the heck out of it. No matter what verdict was given the MEDIA won. They don't report the news any more they MAKE the news!!
Old 07-30-2013, 09:21 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well scooter, ive tried over the yrs not to be a racist.i really have. but I just cant,not with all that's been going on over the last 25 yrs.i watched and listened and ive learned. my racism was brought on by the very people who wanted to yell racist!! Jackson,sharpton and even made worse by watching the president of the united states...oh yeah and rappers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -