It's True

Old 04-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default It's True

:shock: There is a God ,I saw him at the end of the track at Sunset Drag strip. Oh yea at the 60 ft also. Car ran good but what a ride.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:34 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Holy crap!!! I would have never told you to go there!!!! You probably found out the SFI rating on your underwear at that place!!!!

So what ET's should we expect to see out of the hot rod?
Old 04-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
Holy crap!!! I would have never told you to go there!!!! You probably found out the SFI rating on your underwear at that place!!!!

So what ET's should we expect to see out of the hot rod?
Heck I never hooked up at all out of 6 runs. I hooked up better on the grass at the 60 ft. :shock: I do have to say Alex the owner is cool as hell.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:23 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Hard to beat old Alex. Spent many years watching him run a track. No matter how mad racers got at Alex they always came back the next week. Of course, he always had away of keeping people happy even when they had him by the throat. He would slide you an entry or a buy back into your pocket, pat you on the back and say, " you won't be mad next week when you come back".