32 Ford 3Wnd title

Old 04-21-2013, 07:31 AM
di
APPRENTICE

Now we are calling names (simple minded ) I wont stoop to your level. I also am a drag racer 69 Nova round tube car 498 5.70 150 at Summit Motor SportsPark I build my own motors and a few for some other local guys. I might be a lot of things but simple minded isn't one of them.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:35 AM
di
APPRENTICE

Who wants a salvage one when you can have a legal one . javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Old 04-21-2013, 07:42 AM
di
APPRENTICE

1/8 mile don't want jumped on for that
Old 04-21-2013, 11:36 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Lotta 1/8 milers on here.....
Old 04-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

di-

In my state, you must have a original title. It must belong to the vehicle in question. I know about this because I was referred to the state police by DMV to match the vin in 2 places on the last 69 Camaro I had (was drag race car). In order to switch over ownership. The vin on the dash, & under the windshield wiper cowl had to be reviewed by a state cop (I had to take it apart right there). Some other cars title would not have worked... period. It was the body in question.... not the chassis. New body on the old chassis w/a new title does not work. That requires application for custom title/experimental vehicle title. Maybe the rules are different where you live.

We all have seen ad's for titles or "build sheets" for example; I am not surprised you question was scrutinized....
Old 04-21-2013, 03:34 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default question

on his behalf, he did come on this forum to ask a question, seems that the only person to reply with some real info was scooter.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM
di
APPRENTICE

Every state is different on their laws . Besides that I didn't offer it to any one on here just wanted some opinions on what it was worth to be fair with the other rodder and myself . Then I get jumped on about laws. I only know whats legal in my state. You can bet I'll never get on here again for an opinion. too much hassle and too many experts. After all this I never got any info. on my question, you can quit posting now . I quit reading . By the way Rabbit you called me a smart ass and simple minded I never cussed at or called you names, if you didn't have an answer to my request I don't know why you got involved . I see you and your buddy Harbone on the forum all the time I thought you had more class.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I know it isn't legal in Virginia either to sell a title :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-21-2013, 04:34 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I know it isn't legal in Virginia either to sell a title :!: :!:

Mark
a friend of mine had two monte carlos ... same color and all...one was rotted out and the other was mint... now they were both his cars. now the good car needed a windshield..which he pulled out of the rot box and he decided to just swap the vins rather then re register ... he got pulled over... the impounded the car and locked his ass up... lol :roll:
Old 04-21-2013, 06:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

When one asks for an opinion, that is what one will receive.....Because the opinions given were not what you desired, you're all whiny now. If you in fact have hung out here a lot, you would have observed that we do a lot of good hearted ribbing, sometimes that ribbing can affect folks in different ways. Lighten up, better for your heart !

This core group on RJ has been here for several years, and have helped lots and lots of car folks. We have also 'weeded out' trolls, mediated between unsatisfactory buyer/seller issues, exposed frauds - fakes - flakes.

You started this thread with a grand total of 3 posts, one mentioning you had a title for a Willys. You barely have a basic profile with NO mention of the state you live in. MAYBE if you had mentioned what state you are in, the conversation would have been more productive right off the bat. As you've discovered, MOST states do not approve of mismatched titles.

Got any pics of yer hot rods ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -