Old 10-23-2009, 09:02 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

NOPE :!: :!: :roll: :roll:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

I got a question... If this guy tells me he is from canada, why does his profile on here say hamilton Ohio, I even have emails telling me he had to leave the truck at the canada border for three days before he could take it home.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 PM
dano350
SHOW GUEST

Well Phil you can follow up on receipt if you want, I still have the receipts you wrote out because i did not use them although it was tempting I wrote the proper price on the on the back of the title and used that and have the customs papers to prove it so I have no worry I guess if you our so loose with writing bullshit down it makes sense you would write bullshit in your add. I informed you that if I wasn't there fri. I would be there early sat and i was. with driving such a distance I told that it would be much easier coming across the border and threw Detroit in the early morning hours and I was there. but it makes sense now how you were acting rushed and jumped in the truck to pull it on the trailer that way I wouldn't notice the trans and I don't ever remember talking about the rear end. As I said I know it's not a lot of money we are dealing with but if you would stick it to me on a project truck I can't imagine what you would do on a hi priced item. I not looking for much as I stated in or emails but you don't seem to want to work it out so it's only fare to warn other people
Thanks
Old 10-23-2009, 09:32 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Trouble44
I got a question... If this guy tells me he is from canada, why does his profile on here say hamilton Ohio, I even have emails telling me he had to leave the truck at the canada border for three days before he could take it home.
What is the guys full name??
Old 10-23-2009, 09:35 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i dont understand why where he lives makes any difference in this deal. you got paid i dont think you going to go find him to give back the money and take the truck back so you can sell the cab to your neighbor for 1000 and the cracked block to somebody for 500. so what are you getting at?
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

You bought the truck as is, not sure what that means to you but to me it means as is, you looked, you offered and you bought, end of story, You were told I knew nothing much about the truck excpet what I was told, you knew that before you made the offer, you had a chance to check anything you wanted to. Say what you want to, I am not sending money back on a parts truck that was sold AS IS.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 PM
dano350
SHOW GUEST

Should be Hamilton Ont. on profile Thanks for letting me know I will fix it honest type o
Old 10-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by kw89425
i dont understand why where he lives makes any difference in this deal. you got paid i dont think you going to go find him to give back the money and take the truck back so you can sell the cab to your neighbor for 1000 and the cracked block to somebody for 500. so what are you getting at?
Well if you are not truthfull about where you are from what else are you not truthfull about? Have you thought of that?
Old 10-23-2009, 09:40 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

hey kw,

I am thinking this might be another one like the last one with BADSTAGE1 and that vette.

Trouble....

I read your replies and you have stated the same thing time and time again. In my own opinion I think that this guy is just trying to make you look like a scammer cuz you will not fall for the game he might be playing. Like I said this is only my opinion.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:43 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
hey kw,

I am thinking this might be another one like the last one with BADSTAGE1 and that vette.

Trouble....

I read your replies and you have stated the same thing time and time again. In my own opinion I think that this guy is just trying to make you look like a scammer cuz you will not fall for the game he might be playing. Like I said this is only my opinion.

im not in this i just asked a question. i havent seen any offers to try to make it right all i have seen are posting replys to what others have said and what appears to be side stepping the main subject. jmo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -