My 2 Cents

Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I agree. Good will always prevail over evil. May not seem like it because so many people like (The news) to talk about the bad things more than the good things.
Good bunch of guys on here!
Old 09-25-2009, 04:50 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Same here, I have met some really good people that I am proud to call my friends. Thanks again RJ

Chris
Old 09-25-2009, 07:32 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

yea its hard to find real honest people these days..its not like it was 30 years ago.. all u had to do is a good hand shake and thats it..but now if u shake on a deal they think you should screw them..a hand shake these days dont matter anymore..but theres still alot of good people out there but its really hard to find..if u find a good deal and it goes thru good then im going to do more buisness with him or her..
Old 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I have been on this site since the second wek it was introduced to the web. For whatever reason I did not become a member till around 2004, but I have to say, there is a great group of guys on this site.

I have guys keeping in contact with me that purchased something from me the first wek I used the site.

There will always be a few sour apples in every batch, collectively we just need to pay close attention and weed them out.

Here is a response I just received from a super nice guy I just sold a blower to.

Subject: Re: Hampton 8/71 Blower Stripped
Re: - Hampton 8/71 Blower Stripped

Blower arrived safe and sound about an hour ago. I wanted to say thanks for packaging everything so well. Judging from the looks of the outer box, UPS guys aren't too happy about humping 105 lb boxes!

Initially, I was a little worried because the box looked like it had been run over by a truck, but everything inside was perfect. The screen even made it without a scratch.

I'll probably have a question or two as I get ready to bolt it all together. I already had one question answered when I saw the timing marks on the crank hub. I was wondering how I was going to set the timing. No brainer.

If you don't mind, I may call you if I run across something I don't understand. I'll get your check in the mail tomorrow. That was $35 well spent in my book.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier with the deal.

Jeff.

Hold on guys, I am reaching around to pat myself on the back.... LOL.

Bottom Line, Great Site and wonderful People to deal with....

Thanks RJ,
Barry
Old 09-25-2009, 10:10 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well that was a good transaction then..But yes there is alot of guys are really good and nice on here..But when i made my frist transaction to this site i had a guy name Eddie and i bought a Transmission and a 3500 stall on here and after i paid for it then i needed it shipped and after i paid then he told me that he had a friend that would charge me 20.00 to ship both to me and then right there i knew i got screwed..And sure enough i did..Never heard back from him and he had his number changed and i knew right there that he got me..i gave 350.00 for the stall and transmission..That was my very first transaction..I was going to never buy or sell on racingjunk again..But 3 years later then im still here..I had more Good Transactions on here than bad ones too..But i learned alot on here but i didnt know about honner payments untill here while back..If i knew about it then i would have made alot more..but right now i have 6 honner payments and im prode of them..If u can get more people to make then then it would be better for everyone..But i made alot of Transactions with people that didnt even have honner payment and they either shipped it out fast or the stuff they sold was good..But i guess im going to be here as long as im kicking..i like racingjunk now and i sold alot on here over the 3 years..