Anyone ever deal with "wlpatterson"

Old 10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

I sent him $800 for the heads and shipping, Then I had to spend another $118 to ship the heads back so I now have a Total of $918 out there and nothing to show for it
Old 10-16-2007, 11:48 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rattboyz
I sent him $800 for the heads and shipping, Then I had to spend another $118 to ship the heads back so I now have a Total of $918 out there and nothing to show for it
The $118.00 is not his problem.
You wanted the heads, paid for them and then only after you got them you decide you do not like them for whatever reason.

You still have not said anything about calling wl to track your refund.

My opinion is you need to call Mr. Patterson or quit whinning. He has done his part, he states it has been mailed out registered and when you send registered mail you get a tracking number, call him or get over it.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

First of all the Heads he sold were junk and they were not what he stated. They were not machine shop fresh, They had Old crappy valves, Bad springs, Milled down way too much and look like they had been sitting for a while. So yes I have a right to be angry, Ithey were "Fresh" I would have kept them and there wouldn't have been a problem. I'm done with this now, Guess I'll just chalk this up as a lesson learned once again.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:22 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Man just call the guy, sounds like he was willing to help out here. :?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Refund

Im not going to get in a name calling match over this crap--Bottom line is the REG letter went out 10/04/07 & I sent him all the #s including the MO# also the heads are machine shop fresh & the intake valves are new--They have been milled which I thought he understood through the questions he asked--I have all reciepts for the MO & Reg mail but Im not sure how much trouble I will go to for tracking--after claiming the heads are junk--Isnt that kinda like calling me A Thief?? I DONT THINK SO!!!-
Old 10-17-2007, 06:24 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Mr Patterson..this man has got on here and really made himself look bad in my opinion and the opinion of others who think logically..
if the man would have called you it would not have gone anywhere..

i personally feel you should not even have to feel like you have to make a response to this post and defend yourself.

the man keeps getting on here and stating he feels this and that ..but will never own UP TO THE FACT HE MADE A MISTAKE IN FAILING TO CONTACT YOU weather he was disatisfied with the heads or wondering where his money is..(owning up to his mistake would have went a long way with me anyhow)
he also claims he is not saying anything bad about you or making any suggestions BUT on the other hand he files a COMPLAINT ON YOU WITH PAY-PAL...then he comes on RJ and makes a post "INQUIRY" about you in the "SCAMMER SECTION"........

then tries to tell everyone ( ON RJ FORUM) that he approached this situation in a humble open hand style...which to me and others is a SLAP in the face and a BIG insult to our intelligence.

We "DO PROTECT" our own on this board but i will be the 1st to tell you that if YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WAS IN THE WRONG ON THIS DEAL YOUR HEAD WOULD HAVE ROLLED...
just happened to be the man lodging the "INQUIRY" as he put it was not only 100% in the wrong..but WILL NOT own up to where he made the mistake of NOT CONTACTING YOU before making his "inquiries" and lodging the complanit with PAY-Pal..

i have said my piece..i hope the person starting this post has learned something from all of this..and i hope he or she hangs around and becomes an active part of our forum..trust me we ARE SOME PRETTY DECENT GUYS with many FISH STORIES TO TELL..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-17-2007, 08:46 AM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

If your heads were good, I would have kept them. "Birds of a Feather, Flock Together" I have recieved a dime and if anyone lives near you, Show them the heads and see if they use them on thier car.