Old 12-14-2009, 06:01 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

keep the dart!!!.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Mark,
I would do what feels right, just make sure the Duster is everything the guy says it is and go for it!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2009, 10:53 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well now guys he is wanting to remove a some parts :!: :!:

Could you send your Phone number? Would like to discuss with you further. Any questions about the duster let me know. Was thinking if we did this I would like to keep the digital 7 and install a 6AL in its place, I would also want to keep the NOS as it is a new kit and has not been used yet. The Tires front and back are both new with only four runs as well as the Engine, Trans, Converter, and Drive Shaft. The heads were worked by Jenson Engines in CT. The Drivers side header has a exhaust leak, Other than that it is good to go. Could really use a paint job and the inside tin could use a through cleaning and minor maintenance, i.e. new fasteners and sealant. Drives great and will hook on dirt. The wheelie bars will get plenty of use. One more question, Do you use an alternator? I was going to install one on the Duster this week, But if you don't use one. I will keep it and install on the Dart if we trade.
Thanks
Old 12-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

oooohhhh, well then you better think real damn hard about it!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2009, 10:59 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Jump in your Dart and get the hell out of there!

Originally Posted by mopar1968

Could you send your Phone number? Would like to discuss with you further. Any questions about the duster let me know. Was thinking if we did this I would like to keep the digital 7 and install a 6AL in its place, I would also want to keep the NOS as it is a new kit and has not been used yet. The Tires front and back are both new with only four runs as well as the Engine, Trans, Converter, and Drive Shaft. The heads were worked by Jenson Engines in CT. The Drivers side header has a exhaust leak, Other than that it is good to go. Could really use a paint job and the inside tin could use a through cleaning and minor maintenance, i.e. new fasteners and sealant. Drives great and will hook on dirt. The wheelie bars will get plenty of use. One more question, Do you use an alternator? I was going to install one on the Duster this week, But if you don't use one. I will keep it and install on the Dart if we trade.
Thanks
Old 12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I am with Rudy. If he is gonna change all that now what else will he change later on. Personally I think you have a better car than that Duster.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 ! RUUUUUNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:29 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968

Thanks
keep the dart,
Old 12-14-2009, 01:01 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default He will remove anything he thinks he can get away with

Your Dart in the hand is far better than that mysterious Duster in the rough.
Bruce
Old 12-14-2009, 01:30 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah Mark, like we talked last night, and now he wants to remove stuff. :shock: For sure keep your Dart. You'll be glad you did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -