Check this KNUCKLEHEAD Out

Old 02-16-2009, 03:17 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by lively
OR BRIAN---YOU COULD INVEST THAT MONEY IN THE GOVERNMENT AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE YOUR BUTT FOR SURE ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
SEE- THEY BITCH WHEN YOU SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY AND DO NOT SAVE IN THEIR BANKS OR NOW THEY BITCH BECAUSE YOU SAVE TOOOOOO MUCH AND DO NOT SPEND ENOUGH MONEY!!!!
I WILL BUY THE GOOD DEALS AND SELL AS I CAN---EACH MAN HAS TO DECIDE ON HIS OWN.

LIVELY
The Banks want you to stick it in their vaults so they can pay off their bad debts. The Corporations want you to spend so they don't collapse.

My thinking is simple, if the Banks didn't buy dumb loans in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess and would be spending.

It's a world full of greed friends.

And nothing more............
Old 02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

My friend from the Great White North you have hit it on the head..i know you guys are feeling it up there like we are here.
Each day that goes by i know that i made the right decision to sell my 63 Topsportsman vette to my good friend Greg in Canada back last September

Man i just hope this passes and soon..i'm sure it will but how many casualties will it leave behind ?

those good working people that have lived this world One pay check away from disaster is gonna feel it sooner than most i am afraid...
the last pic is how i got my Nickname (Beetlejuice) Bjuice for short

look at the bottom pic..the man holding his son's ears..little herbie was twisted tight..406ci aluminum Rod motor

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Old 02-16-2009, 05:17 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Man,
Ol' Shady Side Dragway

Had some real good times down there!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:49 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

one of the reasons i hated the vw was the sound, i could learn to love that one in a hurry!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:57 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

My friend from the Great White North you have hit it on the head..i know you guys are feeling it up there like we are here.
Each day that goes by i know that i made the right decision to sell my 63 Topsportsman vette to my good friend Greg in Canada back last September

Man i just hope this passes and soon..i'm sure it will but how many casualties will it leave behind ?

those good working people that have lived this world One pay check away from disaster is gonna feel it sooner than most i am afraid...

look at the bottom pic..the man holding his son's ears..little herbie was twisted tight..406ci aluminum Rod motor

I wondered where the name came from and did expect it was Car related somehow. More like Beetle Bad that bad boy it must of been all engine.

I guess it's an optical illusion but that Shady Side looks downhill. Probably because there is a grade at the curve going up. But the acoustics from those engines must be wicked with those tree's keeping all the noise over the track.

As a kid I hung our here > http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...ery.php?cat=35

Spending every weekend there. My brother who I lost in 2004 lived in the village just up the street from the main gate and we would roll his Mopar cars over there every Friday and Saturday.

Quite a few on here would know Cayuga.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:44 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

i love that bug
Old 02-17-2009, 02:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
one of the reasons i hated the vw was the sound, i could learn to love that one in a hurry!!!
outlaw here is the shot of the engine and cockpit of my Vw.

also i included a picture of me running the Bug at Altanta Dragway ( Commerce) "House of Speed" it was a national NMCA event.

[img]

[/img]

[img][/img]

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-17-2009, 02:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Ontario350

I wondered where the name came from and did expect it was Car related somehow. More like Beetle Bad that bad boy it must of been all engine.

I guess it's an optical illusion but that Shady Side looks downhill. Probably because there is a grade at the curve going up. But the acoustics from those engines must be wicked with those tree's keeping all the noise over the track.

As a kid I hung our here > http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...ery.php?cat=35

Spending every weekend there. My brother who I lost in 2004 lived in the village just up the street from the main gate and we would roll his Mopar cars over there every Friday and Saturday.

Quite a few on here would know Cayuga.

looks like a nice track...Good and wide just the way i like them...sort of like those tracks back in the 50's......you can actually wreck without hitting anything...lol :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "