bad experience with Tamraz

Old 08-15-2011, 07:01 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default true

I asked about the fit and finish and quality of the fenders, I was told zero problems they will fit great. I told them I have bought sheet metal body parts before and are known to have fit issues. I was again told zero problems ,I explained to the sales guy "how big of a statement that was" : zero problems ??" he said yes. Combine that with price and no shipping costs I bought the fenders . The fenders were not good quality and one of them had been repaired on the inside lower section with a body hammer ? That was problem 1 Misleading/untrueful statements

Problem 2 When I brought it their attention they spoke to me with no respect at all. very condesending attitude. Like I was the bad guy and they did everthing correctly.

Problem 3 I attempted to follow up with them and discuss the customer satisfaction issues and got no response.

I even emailed them a question about a fender on ebay after my experience with them and got "zero" response. I guess I am on the "list"

Bad busniess pratices and a company that is local and I want to spend my money locally, but with this kind of experiences and busniess pratices and no responses I cannot spend money with them.

So yea you are right, if they told me I would need to rework the fenders I may still have bought them. The stamping was not good quality. The other fender was repaired and thats a used fender at that point and they said they were new ???? form your own opinion. They also threatened me with legal trouble. Sad sad thing !
JMO
Old 08-27-2011, 09:05 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

I recently bought a repo smog system for my 1970 L-78 Chevelle. Cost was 950.00 plus. It was shipped to someone else in my town but had my name and address correct on the box. It was only 2 days max shipping via ups. When I didn't get the box in 10 days, I call them to find out. They told me that I had recieved the box and signed for it 8 days earlier. When I told them that I didn't have it, they argued and got hostile and said my signature was the proof. I asked for proof of the signature and this guy in customer service hung up on me. Turns out that 10 days later down the road I came home and there was this rain soaked box from Tamaras on my step. Don't know where it went or who got it instead of me, but I will never buy, or tell anyone to buy from them. I called again, and they refused to refund my money saying that I had left the box in the weather and ruined it. Ups also didn't know where the box had come from. Buyer BEWARE of these hustlers!!!! :evil: :twisted:
Old 08-27-2011, 09:06 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

I recently bought a repo smog system for my 1970 L-78 Chevelle. Cost was 950.00 plus. It was shipped to someone else in my town but had my name and address correct on the box. It was only 2 days max shipping via ups. When I didn't get the box in 10 days, I call them to find out. They told me that I had recieved the box and signed for it 8 days earlier. When I told them that I didn't have it, they argued and got hostile and said my signature was the proof. I asked for proof of the signature and this guy in customer service hung up on me. Turns out that 10 days later down the road I came home and there was this rain soaked box from Tamaras on my step. Don't know where it went or who got it instead of me, but I will never buy, or tell anyone to buy from them. I called again, and they refused to refund my money saying that I had left the box in the weather and ruined it. Ups also didn't know where the box had come from. Buyer BEWARE of these hustlers!!!! :evil: :twisted:
Old 08-27-2011, 11:41 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default no customer focus,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, what caused you to buy from them in the first place, mine was the price, no shipping and the fact that they told me "zero problems" with the 70 chevelle fenders Your Testimony is not alone. It is a shame they have that attitude about their customers. A bad experience causes less busniess. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Maybe others should read this and talk about their experiences good or bad ?????????
Sounds like you spoke to the same folks I did, they did not want to hear the story because they had been paid already. Also with my efforts to contact them afterwards, I have not got a response back, that speaks volumns ? if Tamraz is reading this please call and I can help out your busniess model Jeff 708-308-0282
Good Luck
Old 08-31-2011, 11:45 AM
greaser49
CRAFTSMAN

Default Tamaras

Thanks for you view and opinion on this subject. I have been in business (small) for 25 yrs. I have to be customer service friendly to everyone, or I guarantee you I would not have been in service for as long as I had! This for all customers both large and small. If you treat a person or customer right, there might be a referral in the future. I don't know how these guys have remained in business, except for the fact that there are so many people out there to be hustled :x :x Everyone have a great day!!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:31 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default got ya

Very correct with your observations.
Customer satisfaction is very important.
Also they have never contacted me to explain or to express their concerns
Jeff 708-308-0282
Old 09-05-2011, 07:42 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Thanks for the comments and support

over 3700 views and alot of comments, choose your vendors wisely, it your hard earned dollars. Still no word from Tamarz. Just noticed it is a very popular thread
Old 09-21-2011, 05:32 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default still sad

3579 views 9-21-11
good luck with racing
jeff
Old 09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default typo correction

3759 views typo sorry, I bet I could work for Tamraz ?
thye seem to mislead folks also ???????/
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default this post is still kicking

thanks for the support close to 3800 views 3797

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information