Old 09-29-2007, 05:48 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

mate
Old 09-30-2007, 07:44 AM
bagracing
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by ute351
still waiting im knot going away steve ill be here tell i get my money dont care how long it takes ha mate all so called mate
Face it this guy wont have your money or your motor.If you get a motor from him it will blow up on the first pass or it wont have all the parts inside.

*EDIT* bY Bjuice
Old 10-20-2007, 07:19 AM
bagracing
SHOW GUEST

ttt
Old 10-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="bagracing"]
Originally Posted by ute351

*EDIT* bY Bjuice

LOL...must have had something "not so nice" nice to say. :lol:
Old 10-22-2007, 04:14 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by cb75
Hey ute351, I'm in the same boat as you - being in Australia and having some guy in the US jerk me around on a motor deal. It's not the same guy as you, but it's been a year and still getting the run around and rubbish excuses.

Have you looked into the legal side yet? I think the only way I'll get my money back is by initiating a fraud suit, but how to commence proceedings?

Any of you USA guys got any suggestions? Went through Better Business Bureau and they did fvck all, and "could not resolve the dispute". That was the only agency that I got a reply on, after complaining to the list of different US Gov agencies that is mentioned in this forum.
CB / UTE - call the local police department where the piece of crap lives or does business. They can advise you what to do or who can help. People on here list the IC3.gov and BBB but those rarely do crap because they are just about political BS (eg BBB) or too busy to care about your situation (eg IC3.gov). Call the local police where this person does business. It worked to start getting my money back as I was out $4000 at one time and I am getting $5000 in return. Took me two years but persistance paid off. I filled a lawsuit but that did not do shit. A career crook who is broke knows they do not have to actually pay the settlement amount. Which means you have to put liens against things they own worth money or garnish wages. This takes time and legal fees add up but worth it because you can collect legal fees and on top of the amount owed.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:27 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Name change folks BEWARE

New Name PKYSPDSHOP

Just to show you this guy has more faces then a pail of smelts

Ole Steve is up to his same ole tricks,he keeps running but he can't seem to hide,but he keeps taking the honest mans money and nothing done about it

Some one needs to make Steve pay restitution to these folks he has stolen from

PORKY'S SPEED
#3 RTE 34N
COLTS NECK, NEW JERSEY 07722
732-425-3314

Steve (Porkey) Ramage
Old 11-18-2007, 02:56 PM
bagracing
SHOW GUEST

I knew i smelt a pig :twisted:
Old 11-21-2007, 12:48 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

We need Ryan to give Tom authority to remove advertisers now!

Tom or any number of us can immediately spot his ads no matter what he is calling himself or where he claims he is living.

Won't do anything to help those scammed already but will cut down on who he can scam.

Besides all else the stuff he advertises he makes the prices so cheap that those who are really advertising a good deal look like high prices compared to Mr. Porky SpeedMerchant.

Maybe Tom you can talk with Ryan about making a blanket header addition to every ad about if you are buying from a seller in a different country, to check that seller's reputation before you buy. I am sure his local BBB has pages on him. I'll bet that if you just do a search in a search engine you will uncover him very often in Racingunk and in other sites where his names come up.

Before you buy Do a Search Engine Check. Before you buy from a different country check deeper.

Gone are the days when you can trust someone becuase they are a racer. I do remember those days but they are gone.

Ed
Old 11-21-2007, 01:49 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Ed this is a shame and a disgrace to the honest business people everywhere .
and i can tell you that UTE is a honest man he has been buying from me now for awhile and as a matter of fact he just placed another order with me very good guy and super nice guy to talk to i wish i had a thousand customers like him .
And i hope that he gets some kind of settlement out of him and i know he's not the only one this guy needs taken care of once and for all.
Someway some how .
Old 12-20-2007, 12:08 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -