5 star car transporting

Old 03-22-2009, 09:29 PM
trademyassoff
SHOW GUEST

scoop scorp or what ever your name is we will see. you boys run your suck not knowing what the hel_ you are talking about, post and mislead without any truth, that we will see about. just like i said lets see how much of a man you all are when you make a mistake and how you try to help to make things right. well i think we can all see that now about mose of you, but you know what ? i am not a lawyer and not sure what kind you have for $175.00 per hour but i will show you some of mine $350 per hour ones if there is anything i can do. also i will have them contact RJ and put them on notice as soon as i get back home and see how they feel about all of this. so run your suck bet you have a change of mind soon. for those of you who know you made a mistake and try to help me set the record straight i am sorry for the harsh words and i do not direct them towards you nor do i intend any disrespect.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:38 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by trademyassoff
scoop scorp or what ever your name is we will see. you boys run your suck not knowing what the hel_ you are talking about, post and mislead without any truth, that we will see about. just like i said lets see how much of a man you all are when you make a mistake and how you try to help to make things right. well i think we can all see that now about mose of you, but you know what ? i am not a lawyer and not sure what kind you have for $175.00 per hour but i will show you some of mine $350 per hour ones if there is anything i can do. also i will have them contact RJ and put them on notice as soon as i get back home and see how they feel about all of this. so run your suck bet you have a change of mind soon. for those of you who know you made a mistake and try to help me set the record straight i am sorry for the harsh words and i do not direct them towards you nor do i intend any disrespect.
I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt, but even at $350 an hr, when they read this part, there is not much to be done...

Quote from bigray:
add # 1500089 not saying this is the same company. but if it is look out..this is what i found, when i typed in 5 star transporting http://www.transportreviews.com/comp...-transport.asp
now i am not saying its the same people.or company..just do your research..
Old 03-23-2009, 04:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by trademyassoff
LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have been gone for a week and get to read this as soon as I get back! thats great!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

You already got more good advertising here than you can buy anywhere else and your name is not tarnished except for how your reacting...

So now keep on and really make a name for yourself!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

hey, if we are auctioning off lawyers I can come up with some $500 ones :P :P
Old 03-23-2009, 03:26 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Hey, trademyassoff. Where are you located out of? I noticed in the review section that all the negative feeds were for 5 star auto transport and all the good were for 5 star transport which is who you are. It says that the one company is out of Florida along with 5 star auto with the same address who also has negative feedback. I can see where it would be easy for someone looking for transport to think yall are the same company regardless of what is said here on racing junk due to the search engine mixing the reviews together. I can see where that could be damaging to your business and if you have nothing to do with this other company other than your names being almost identical than I agree that would suck. I for one would stand up for you and try to clear your name if you are not the same but if you were the same company I would do the total opposite. Instead of getting hasty with the comments made give us all your business info: address, phone #, etc so we can get it straight.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

trademyassoff, all kidding aside. I have my co confused with an other co due to puntuation differences. m.s.m vs msm and was getting dear deadbeat letters from a parts supplier who was posting my payments to wrong account. keep respectful and point out your good record and this could end up a positive rather than a negitive
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I am just seeking information, not downgrading anyone,,,is 5 star cars and 5star transport both out of Howe Indiana the same company??? when I googled 5star transport there are numerous companys across america with this name ,,is this some kind of chain?? why on earth would so many companys that do the same service use the same name??? if one does bad work then it would mess it up for all of them , ..which seems to already happened... JUST INQUIRING!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this can happen very easily. when you inc in your state the state checks to see if there is any other corp in YOUR STATE ONLY using the name you chose. if avalable, you can inc under that name. fifty states ,fifty posibilities. so full name of a corp would be example. butt xx hed trucking an illinois corporation. that would be the corps full name. the exception to this is if the name was trademarked. when i incorporated that is how it was explained to me. google will pull up any names similar to the one named in search.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -