No Limit Raceway has been sold and new owners are doing great things

Old 03-04-2015, 06:28 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default No Limit Raceway has been sold and new owners are doing great things

Just wanted to let you guys know, that my favorite track No Limit Raceway, Or US 41 in Morroco IN, has been sold and the new owners are putting a lot of time and money into the track, New/redone racing surface, repaired stands, renew the Bathrooms, I heard some of the work is going on now and some is already done and some of it will take awhile, but they will be running this season, should be looking good. I have ran at this track since 2003 and others in my area. I have my best time (ET) and 60 foot at this track. Come check it out.... Great times !!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2015, 10:47 AM
dragginz28
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by bixblk View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know, that my favorite track No Limit Raceway, Or US 41 in Morroco IN, has been sold and the new owners are putting a lot of time and money into the track, New/redone racing surface, repaired stands, renew the Bathrooms, I heard some of the work is going on now and some is already done and some of it will take awhile, but they will be running this season, should be looking good. I have ran at this track since 2003 and others in my area. I have my best time (ET) and 60 foot at this track. Come check it out.... Great times !!!!!!!!!
Glad I tried calling them cause I was about to drive 75 miles and be disappointed. Hopefully the new owners can make a go of it. I thoroughly enjoy breaking my stuff over there.