CORRUPT NATION

Old 04-11-2011, 04:16 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default CORRUPT NATION

SO--WHEN are the REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE going to grow some backbone and take this wasting away nation back from these political corrupt theives--it is too late to vote anymore of them out!!

Gas in my part went up 20 cents today--$4.17 cents to start/taxes coming out of our rears/ lieing crooks from my state running the country and this state.

My great dad has said as long as i can think of that the people would have to take this country back in his time[ he is an 89 years old veteran]

I BELEIVE THE TIME HAS COME--THE POLITICIANS NEED TO LEARN WHO PAYS THEIR UNFAIR BENIFITS AND RETIREMENT !!

AND NO-I AM NOT SORRY FOR THIS RANT!!!!!!!

THANKS GUYS --LIVELY[FROM THE MOST CORRUPT STATE IS THIS NATION--I AM TRULY ASHAMED ops: ]
Old 04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

i feel ya buddy....... i say we kick them all out and start over :wink:
Old 04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...-5-per-gallon/

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 04-12-2011, 04:27 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

im sure some of you remember that i said it will come to a armed revolt,another civil war to get our country back.prices on everything are going to sky rocket because of gas.there aint no reason for this gas increase.none.its because of the speculators who buy this oil and gas stocks.theres may be a war in bum fuc- eygpt gas goes up.trace it back. its not the oil companies like you think.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Had to buy a 400.00 Honda Civic to drive to work everyday... no sense in spending for 13miles/gal until we gain control over this craziness.

It seems like the people have been shut down... our voices have not been heard for awhile now. Schools are shutting down, gas is up, everyone is moving shop to China, etc.... meanwhile we are giving billions to South America to fights drug trafficking on their turf??? All kinds of stupid things that contradict COMMON SENSE to take care of our own people???

Revolt/Revolution? BRING IT. If that is the sacrifice to gain back AMERICA, I am in. Scoot
Old 04-15-2011, 04:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/main...rticle=8438992

------
Old 04-16-2011, 03:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man i wish i lived cloer to mexico now! thou 2.80 is still too high its a hell of alot better than 3.79.as most of you know i have to take alot of narcotics just to be able to walk without to much pain.if i didnt have insurance my meds would be over 200.00. man herion is cheaper than that for the same amount.but in mexico those same pain meds would cost me 39.00. i just looked at prices on this here computer.i may move to texas for more than one reason now.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:07 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
but in mexico those same pain meds would cost me 39.00. i just looked at prices on this here computer.i may move to texas for more than one reason now.
same thing in canada.... most of their meds come from here in states but they are half the price over their..... go figure right? thats why they cracked down on the online prescription fillings..... u.s. companies were losing too much money
Old 05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

We will be at $5 per gal in no time....$4.56 a gallon today outside of chittcago.....$4.75 in the city. :x :x :x