New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 08:20 PM
steakandracingfuel
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Texas longtimer low p;oster

been on the site a looooooong time. dont post much here. cannot even remember if i have posted on the newb thread. oh wait just did.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
EricsMuscleCars
APPRENTICE

My name is Eric I have been on RJ for a long while but not as a member. I have been a Hot Rodder for 35 years and sell Classic cars for a living.

www.ericsmusclecars.com

www.sellyourclassics.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-29-2009, 07:42 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

My name's James, but everyone calls me Jimmy among other things. I sell Chevy-Buick and for now-Pontiacs. I'm in Newburgh Indiana. If anyone is buying a new car and has questions I am definately the man for the job. I can find invoice prices on anything from a Chevy to a Porsche.

I ain't tryin to sell any new cars on here...just help you guys out by letting you behind enemy lines.
Salesmen get a bad rap.

I've just got my first Mustang, and I'm already in love with it. Yes a Chevy guy driving a Mustang. Wonder what people would say if I stuck some bowties over those ovals???
Old 09-29-2009, 08:20 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bluegrassjh
My name's James, but everyone calls me Jimmy among other things. I sell Chevy-Buick and for now-Pontiacs. I'm in Newburgh Indiana. If anyone is buying a new car and has questions I am definately the man for the job. I can find invoice prices on anything from a Chevy to a Porsche.

I ain't tryin to sell any new cars on here...just help you guys out by letting you behind enemy lines.
Salesmen get a bad rap.

I've just got my first Mustang, and I'm already in love with it. Yes a Chevy guy driving a Mustang. Wonder what people would say if I stuck some bowties over those ovals???
Welcome aboard. If you put bowties under the Ovals you would at least know who is first and who is last. :twisted:
Old 09-29-2009, 08:28 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

Welcome aboard. If you put bowties under the Ovals you would at least know who is first and who is last. :twisted:
I can't think of a good comeback for that...seeing as how I now have one of each. I can however say that I've found one major issue with my Mustang, but they were nice enough to circle the problem for me.

thanx for the welcome b.t.w.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I can't think of a good comeback for that...seeing as how I now have one of each. I can however say that I've found one major issue with my Mustang, but they were nice enough to circle the problem for me.

thanx for the welcome b.t.w.
Jimmy,
welcome to the forum! I to am a recent chevy to ford convert, dont get me wrong I still love my bowties but I could not pass up the deal I got buying this nasty little mustang!
So jump right in and enjoy!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good to meet ya Jimmy. This is a great place too... good folks.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:17 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Salesmen get a bad rap.

Oh what year is your Stang? I am getting a 93 hatchback.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:05 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

quote]

Oh what year is your Stang? I am getting a 93 hatchback.[/quote]

Color: Viper Red
Year: 1989
Description: 302 bored .30 out to a 306
Ported e7 heads Motorsport
e303 cam
1.7 roller rockers
c-4 trans, 2800-3200 converter Hurst quarter stick.
Edelbrock air gap intake with 650 Double pump Edelbrock Carb.
MSD ignition.
3.73 Gears posi
MAC shorty headers
3" exhaust, offroad H pipe, flowmasters
Old 10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
ChamberMom42
SHOW GUEST

Default Just thought I'd say hello from SC

Hi
I just registered on Racing Junk. My husband Michael owns and drives an oval dirt track race car. I will be doing the buying and selling for him. As he pretends he don't know how. lol He sure knows how to look and find things, though. Just wanted to say hi.
Debra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -