John1923T John Miller Major Rip Off AD #1695860

Old 11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

The first few emails

OK thanks, how clean is the frame ? Is it painted, ?

On [2009-11-11 08:47:34] nvmyvettes wrote:
> There is no panel for the soft top to fold into,behind the seat or on top.I was told the frame was from early 80s Granada.The motor may be a little newer cause it has the serpentine belt.Not a big horse power motor though.Just a cruiser.Like I said,I ask all the questions you have, and the guy I got it from couldnt answer them. I even have the names of the 2 previous owners and couldnt locate them to find out anything.
>
> On [2009-11-11 08:35:58] john1923t wrote:
> > I was on the web trying to find a convertible top, so I was wondering what body kit it was. do you know what year the motor is , so I can get parts, and brake pads and other thingds like that when they are needed? does the panel behind the seat open up to the trunk? or does it open up on top, where the convertible top would fold down into the trunk?
> >
> > On [2009-11-11 08:14:12] nvmyvettes wrote:
> > > John, the guy I got it from couldn't really tell me what company the body came from or who built it,so I haven't been able to confirm what the body is. From what I've been able to find out on the net,only two company's made these. Shay and Regal made turn keys, but Regal would also sell you a package with everything but the drive train.As far as the motor, the guy said 1000 miles on rebuild.The electric choke needs a little tweaking.Other than that there are no issues with drive train. Also I don't know if you noticed but the only thing they did when they built it that I didn't like was use Plexiglas for side windows/vent.The car also has a couple of chips that can easily be touched up.There is a couple of small scratches on the truck.Looks like where they may have did it taking the top off. If your having 2nd thoughts thats OK with me.Like I stated in my ad,I really like this car.
> > >
> > > On [2009-11-10 19:57:28] john1923t wrote:
> > > > when was this car built, what is the company, brand name, of the body,
> > > > is the motor 5,000 on a rebuild or is it a new motor with 5,000 miles? thanks john
> > > >
> > > > On [2009-11-06 21:22:46] nvmyvettes wrote:
> > > > > [email protected]
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2009-11-06 19:41:44] john1923t wrote:
> > > > > > I have the perfect t bucket for you. send me e mail address for pic
Old 11-25-2009, 04:47 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

More emails

John is not here, He left for work, and he will not be home till friday, but I will pass on the message, I talked to him about the thunderbird, and I hope it is real nice, because his roadster is stunning, it actually is a work of art,......... . thanks

In a message dated 11/15/2009 1:49:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
John been trying to call your cell again. I left a message for you to call. I talk to the trucking co again. My number is 304-743-9375

Sorry I was at a wedding last night, and I saw the number come up on the phone and did not recognize it right away, when I checked their was no message, damn, sorry the truck left already, I should have called to check. SORRY,
keep me informed, john

In a message dated 11/14/2009 8:11:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hey Doug, Tried to call your cell yesterday and recording says mail box full.So I left a call back #.The trucking company wanted to pick the Bird up last night and deliver to you today.But he already left this morning at 4:00 AM. I didnt want to send until I confirmed with you.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:56 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Hey John, nice spread

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...JohnMiller.jpg

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...hnMiller02.jpg

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...hnMiller01.jpg

Could this be the infamos Most Beautiful Roadster sitting outside your ranch

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...hnmiller03.jpg
Old 11-26-2009, 05:47 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Good Morning John, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.I will be spending the first half of my morning waiting for my TBird that sat outside all night on the back of a trailor at the drivers house. But thats OK I can hook up with my family later.
If your an honest guy, and feel your right, I dont know why you wont get on here and explain yourself. Is it because you know you are wrong.In my last email to you last night I gave you a chance to explain. But I guess now you have decided to run and hide. You know thats the cowards way.But your not really hiding you know. At last count 195 people have read this thread. It really looks bad for you,since you decided not answer. But again its your call. Do the right thing.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:16 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Interesting post I found on the net

Link

http://stories.barackobama.com/healt...=Wharton%2C+OH

johnVickery, OH

I have no health care, my job Real estate took a dive , I am a student in school, and an ""AFFORDIABLE POLICY ""I am told is $ 800.00 per month for just the basic, and that is with no prescriptions. I CANT DO IT.
We are INSURANCE POOR car insurance,life insurance, house insurance, loan insurance,credit card insurance truck insurance, it is crazy I pay more in insurance every month than our food budget
john miller 419 271 -1438

Cant afford Insurance but can afford Summit Mags Most Beautiful Roadster??
Old 11-26-2009, 06:22 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Oh, I see you changed your ad.

I tried to do a trade on this car, but the other car was not the same quality as my car, the value just was not their. I did pay for half of the shipping cost and sent it back. I never said it was a bad car, just not the same show quality as my car, I learned my lesson.

Sorry the car is now for sale ONLY unless its a local trade, or you are willing to absorb all of the cost. SORRY.

What about the blown motor?(Water in the oil)
Old 11-26-2009, 06:34 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

top quality car? :lol: I didn't think top quality cars came with BLOWN ENGINES :evil:
Old 11-26-2009, 07:19 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Yea MEM, thats a good one.
Guys ,the plot thickens this morning.I just got my car back.One of the shippers straps came loose and took a big chunck of glass out of the side of the car,along with a few scratches. But the shipper has good insurance and the driver apolagized over and over.So now I have to take the car to have it fixed. I just hope they can match the paint.
Thanks Again John. I really hope your Thanksgiving is a great one.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

How do you show a T-Bucket for 15000 w/a blown up engine on a local basis??? If the engine is really blown up, IT WILL BE NOTICED & BROUGHT UP. My question is... are we really sure this car has a fried motor??? If so, how will he sell it LOCALLY??? The buyer who spends 15K might even want to drive it... call me crazy.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:18 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
Yea MEM, thats a good one.
Guys ,the plot thickens this morning.I just got my car back.One of the shippers straps came loose and took a big chunck of glass out of the side of the car,along with a few scratches. But the shipper has good insurance and the driver apolagized over and over.So now I have to take the car to have it fixed. I just hope they can match the paint.
Thanks Again John. I really hope your Thanksgiving is a great one.

If you take it to a respectable body shop they can match the color if it just fine. The pic in my signature actually got hit on the drivers side front fender and door. The body shop did a decent job matching the color but I can tell a slight diff since I do body and paint. The color of that car is Lime Green and Black with a Green Pearl over he whole car. Those paint jobs are extremely hard to match that is why body shops usually end up painting the whole car. But in this case the insurance company wasnt going to pay for that. Go figure. Anyways, they should be able to match it with very lil notice if any at all. I cant say a definite yes or no due to not seeing the car. Sorry for the book.

Also have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -