ANYONE KNOW H2FAST4U (PERRY STANLEY) utica, oh ???????

Old 01-16-2008, 02:06 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: communication

Originally Posted by hammertime
Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by hammertime
Originally Posted by HUNTER39
The key to a good deal is communication(tracking#, return phone calls, ship quickly) do these things and everyone involved will feel better about the deal even if it takes 15 days to go 1 state away. Too many scammers out there to take chances even over 200.00 sad to say.
I agree he should of picked up the phone and told you when he shipped it out. When I get paid I ship that day or next and always insure everything no matter what. I am sure if he took the time to get on here it will show up. If not let us know !
Your dead on, I had a guy try and rip me off on some pistons $200.00 for them. I paid, called to make sure he got it through paypal he did, said he shipped. Called to get tracking # he wasnt at home. Didnt hear anything back from him for 2 weeks after many calls, I then filed a dispute with paypal got my $ in 2 days.

I have a question . I have sold some stuff on ebay and always get paid through paypal. I always wondered what would happen if someone filed a dispute. What happens when you do? What is to keep em from buying your stuff and then filing a disput and get their money back plus keep the parts too?

Nothing stopping them, and it does happen all the time. Just be sure to getting insurance, or make them sign for it when they get it.

Zip I filed a claim maybe 4 months ago, didnt cost me anything but the fees to transfer the $ ? Maybe because the guy admitted he didnt send it ?
My situation was that they could never get in touch with the guy and neither could i after 2 weeks of not recieving the item.The claim is still unresolved with paypal and him. It still shows up on paypal when i open my account as unresolved. It was only $135.00 luckly

Zip.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
HUNTER39
JOURNEYMAN

Default COMPLAINT

If your refering to my complaint it took 2 days for him to get his money from pa to ohio. I do have return slip. You can say what you want but theres no way it takes 15+ days for it to ship that far if you ship the item with in a day or two. and he said he recieved the money and shipped the part no tracking # and won't say what method of shipping. It's nothing more than poor business
Old 01-16-2008, 02:51 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: COMPLAINT

If your refering to my complaint it took 2 days for him to get his money from pa to ohio. I do have return slip. You can say what you want but theres no way it takes 15+ days for it to ship that far if you ship the item with in a day or two. and he said he recieved the money and shipped the part no tracking # and won't say what method of shipping. It's nothing more than poor business
IT DOES HAPPEN AND HAPPENS ALOT---NOT TAKING SIDES AT ALL /JUST WANT FACTS BROUGHT OUT WHEN SAYING SCAMMER!!!!--I SENT MONEY TO LAS VEGAS OVERNIGHT [IT TOOK 5 WEEKS- THEY LOST IT IN OHIO/ I SENT FROM ILLINOIS]----I ALSO HAD A SMALL PART[3 LBS]SENT FROM ARIZONA[ IT TOOK 12 DAYS LAST SUMMER]---LIKE I SAID DON'T YELL SCAMMER WITHOUT TRYING EVERYTHING ELSE FIRST!!--IF THE GUY IS A CROOK IT WILL COME OUT ops: ops: ---LIVELY
Old 01-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: COMPLAINT

won't say what method of shipping? That does seem fishy.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:16 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by h2fast4u
dude your water pump was shipped you gotta give it a chance to get there. $200 is nothing to rip someone off for and get a bad name sorry you didnt get it as fast as you wanted it .
JUST SAY HOW YOU SHIPPED IT AND THE DATE YOU SHIPPED IT AND THEN WE CAN WAIT AND SEE 8) 8) 8) ---LIVELY
Old 01-17-2008, 07:49 AM
HUNTER39
JOURNEYMAN

Default NO REPLY

It's been 13 days and stiil no part. After repeated messages still no tracking#, shipping method or any other response and to say the least my patience are wearing thin.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:45 AM
HUNTER39
JOURNEYMAN

Default FINALLY RECIEVED

RECIEVED MY PART TODAY ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT SHIPPED UNTIL YESTERDAY.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:11 PM
nitro520
SHOW GUEST

Hunter, glad you got you're part. I am in the same boat with Perry, call and call with no answer. It has been at least 20 days since he has recieved my payment and no digital 7 yet. Perry if you read this, please give me some info. I don't want to make you a bad guy, but you do have $750.00 of mine and at least a phone call would be nice, I have not heard a thing for 10 days. I hope you are not having problems of any sort. You seem like a nice guy on the phone and I think you will do what is right, but dude you have to communicate and get stuff shipped out!
Who ever does business with Perry in the future, I think you better plan on the treatment that I and hunter have received.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:58 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I see Mr.Perry Staney is having "selective answering"issues AGAIN. I wonder if ANOTHER call should be warrented?

Perry you need to take care of business this is beginning to be a weekly thing.
Here is a link to one of his adds,maybe he needs another message,or maybe another phone call

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10595...D-NEW-TCI.html

Perry your business practices here gives Racing Junk a bad name.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:56 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nitro520
Hunter, glad you got you're part. I am in the same boat with Perry, call and call with no answer. It has been at least 20 days since he has recieved my payment and no digital 7 yet. Perry if you read this, please give me some info. I don't want to make you a bad guy, but you do have $750.00 of mine and at least a phone call would be nice, I have not heard a thing for 10 days. I hope you are not having problems of any sort. You seem like a nice guy on the phone and I think you will do what is right, but dude you have to communicate and get stuff shipped out!
Who ever does business with Perry in the future, I think you better plan on the treatment that I and hunter have received.
Has this been resolved yet?Any updates

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -