My second LUV...

Old 08-25-2018, 06:55 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

And... I painted it yesterday,finally...

Old 09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

And while it doesn't look like much, it took all day to do it...

Cut a piece of anodized diamond plate to fit, mounted the through bolts with countersunk screws to hold the bed sides at the bottom, then mounted the access doors for the battery and fuel fill. Then masked off and bedlined the bed sides, tail gate, and front bed panel. Then installed the stainless bolts for the bed side fenders. Also, not shown, but the new chains for the tail gate are on as well...

Old 09-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Looks good
Old 09-17-2018, 05:33 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Old 09-22-2018, 05:17 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Reinstalled the dash today, built out and refinished the 68 Camaro console, reworked the trans tunnel to make removing the trans easier in the future, and installed both the bumpers...

Old 09-23-2018, 03:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

That is awesome!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-06-2018, 05:33 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Old 10-13-2018, 06:16 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

For today's update, I installed the rear view mirror and visors, trimmed the console to fit, and installed it, and installed the console gauge pod and gauged, and fabbed up a gauge panel for the dash. The reason for this, is I didn't like the digital gauge set up i had, it just didn't fit the theme of the build i was going for. The fuel gauge doesn't work, and didn't on the other set up, got to trace that out, and although the new gauges were to come with senders, mine didn't have a temp sender. The oil pressure gauge didn't work with the sender for the other set up, so i hope that is the case for the temp gauge as well...

The dash panel is aluminum, and in this pic, is just roughed in, I ran out of time for the day. I am going to brush it, but if it is still shiny, I will paint it black...

Old 10-13-2018, 06:16 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

For today's update, I installed the rear view mirror and visors, trimmed the console to fit, and installed it, and installed the console gauge pod and gauged, and fabbed up a gauge panel for the dash. The reason for this, is I didn't like the digital gauge set up i had, it just didn't fit the theme of the build i was going for. The fuel gauge doesn't work, and didn't on the other set up, got to trace that out, and although the new gauges were to come with senders, mine didn't have a temp sender. The oil pressure gauge didn't work with the sender for the other set up, so i hope that is the case for the temp gauge as well...

The dash panel is aluminum, and in this pic, is just roughed in, I ran out of time for the day. I am going to brush it, but if it is still shiny, I will paint it black...

Old 11-04-2018, 04:02 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Going old skool! And what a PITA to cobble together in this little truck... MUCH quieter than the Purple Hornie headers mufflers that were on it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -