My little sister...

Old 04-21-2012, 05:57 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

sorry CHRIS---drugs and tough living can lead to a very ,rough end---my oldest son found that out a few years ago

HER BATTLE IS OVER NOW AND BE GLAD FOR THAT.

just keep your head up and trust GOD for the comfort you will need .

your friend ,DENNIS
Old 04-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rabbit I think writing about it kind of cleansed my soul a bit today and yes Beast, she is in a better place and finally at peace with herself and God...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-21-2012, 06:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry Brother if you need to text or talk you have my cell Number.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-21-2012, 07:07 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Chris,
Sorry for your loss i'm sure it wasn't easy.
I too know about destructive behavior in the family. My son graduated from Sothern Il. University, majored in theater arts. Got an agent, played second city i Chgo. hung out with Chris Farley and friends, played in 4 or 5 movies small parts. Got into drugs and alcohol, couldn't control his appitate for alcohol, finally couldn't get any parts, his last movie was a bit part in MO Money, wound up being a waiter, darnk his self silly every nite after work. 6 yrs ago he had no job no money. My Ex. and his mother decided we would help him get to Las Vegas where she lived (we split the airfare) with the thougts she would be able to straighten him out. It worked for a couple months then he moved in with a friend, who was also an alcholic. 3 yrs ago i got a call he was in the hospital his liver shut down. So i rushed to Vegas, not knowing if i was going to a funeral or not. Luckly he came out of it but only has 20% liver fucation. The dr's told him he does'nt need a gun to commit suicide all he needs in 1 bottle of wine. He's been clean and sober since then. He was able to go back to work after 6 mos and works in the deli in one of the large super market chains in vegas. He had talent and could have made in movies (i think) but we all know you can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed no matter how smart the person is.

Zip.+
Old 04-21-2012, 09:42 PM
bcw49
SENIOR BUILDER

Sad news for sure. Sorry about your loss.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

brother im so sorry to hear this.this had to be hard to write and i feel for you and yours. now she has left all the pain behind her.the life she lived is a hard one. its hard on the soul and its hard on the body. i know ive lived it myself.but with a different outcome.she now is in gods hands and from what i hear thats a good place to be.no more pain and all that love.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
brother im so sorry to hear this.this had to be hard to write and i feel for you and yours. now she has left all the pain behind her.the life she lived is a hard one. its hard on the soul and its hard on the body. i know ive lived it myself.but with a different outcome.she now is in gods hands and from what i hear thats a good place to be.no more pain and all that love.
X2....She feels no pain anymore.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Chris,
Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. She is in a much better place now.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harb, I just saw this today. I am sorry I did not notice it earlier. I knew the second I starting reading the post how it was going to end. I was like your lil sister for period in my life. I have sat in many group therapy sessions struggling alongside other addicts who either get clean, go to more institutions, or die. One thing we addicts grasp/understand: it is a battle of the flesh with addiction... hardest physical battle I have ever known. In the end, she is now at home spiritually. Some reach the point of no return & long term sobriety is not obtainable... our bodies change permanently from addiction too. She will not have another withdraw, or feel the bondage of that battle. I am sorry... she is indeed in a better place safe now. She IS that little girl you remember long ago before the wreckage. Live your days for her that she missed... say thanks to God for taking good care of her in her new life. I am truly sorry.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:55 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family.

TS1955

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -