Protransam is a SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
all right boys back off now!dont try to get something for nothing . dont listen to these guys and dont send them any money. i resolve things for a living. they are doing a tv show about me. its called the resolver.if you send me two hundred dollars i will see that they film us while i resolve this issue.
ROFL
Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey tod74 i aint the best on this computer lingo what the heck does rofl stand for. after you tell me then you can laugh at me but i gotta know lol
Old 04-12-2009, 10:04 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default ROFL

It is rolling on floor laughing
Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thanks, i didnt have a clue. but now i feel kinda ignorant. i just cant get this computer lingo down.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Hey Scorp,

I have everything i need to find him. I just sent him a email telling him i was going to visit if i didnt get my money so i think that is fair enough warning. I had to email because both numbers are not in service. Thanks again for the help. To everyone else, lets see if he will man up and repay me or receive what he has coming.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

I just think its funny That Protransam isnt coming back with any kinds of lies or excuses like ive been hearing for the past 4 months. I guess he figured it was no use because he cant proive anything he says he does!!!! What a low life. I might video his face when he answers the door and post it on here after!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Kpcomb
Hey Scorp,

I have everything i need to find him. I just sent him a email telling him i was going to visit if i didnt get my money so i think that is fair enough warning. I had to email because both numbers are not in service. Thanks again for the help. To everyone else, lets see if he will man up and repay me or receive what he has coming.
If you need to, check the court records database in his state- It seems everyone has a record (even if its a traffic ticket everyone has been to court), you might get even more info from there-

I'd be real interested to see his response when he realizes you have more info on him-

Scorp
Old 04-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Already done, there are tens of court chages on him on credit card fraud,fraugulent obtain money charge,numerous civil charges,from tire places to medical. Theres much much more!!!!! I might not get my money but i will run this guys name in the dirt to ware he will never sell anything on the this site or any other site EVER!!!! Im doing this on every forum i can find. And if he wants to make it right its going to cost him what he owes me and the money im spending doing all these damn background checks. I cant express how pissed this guy has made me and it will get much worst if he doesnt man up and at least tell me hes not paying, which is pretty obvious!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:01 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

how much does he owe you on the front end refund? Didn'y you get some of it or something like that??
Old 04-16-2009, 04:04 AM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

He owed me 194.00 but if you go through the forums i agreed if he paid me 150.00 this thing would be over. And he told everyone on here he was sending the money on the following saturday. Well no money came, then he sent it through paypal a week later and it did not clear, bad check or something. since then he will not return emails and has cut off both phones.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -