Protransam is a SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

The money did come thru paypal instead of mail as we decided but hasnt cleared yet. It is supposed to clear on the 19th. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks
Old 03-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Just to keep everyone informed i still have not received the money from protransam. The money through paypal did not clear. He said hes shipping me the money by mail or western union. I will keep everyone posted.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:23 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

WELL , it's only been two weeks , it takes time to send money , :roll: I saw some the other day walking down the road , it was a stack of twentys with eyeballs on top of it , it was staring at me like it was trying to tell me something :lol: :lol:
Old 03-26-2009, 03:35 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

IT was looking for direction, LOST.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

NA, ITS JUST GETTING NOTARIZED!! :P :P
Old 04-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Well guys it looks like im not getting paid. He hasnt returned any of my calls for the past week and i have no tracking number or anything proving the money is coming. Now you can all see what i was talking about in the begining. This has been going on since christmas, im now selling the truck because i have lost interest in finishing because of this guy. Hope he doesnt get anyone else. Chris Sweeney is the name from winchester or Cross junction, Virginia. Thanks for all the comments and i hope this gets the word out.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:03 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? Well now i am lost, right when i thought he was the good guy and he turn's out to be different, If it is any help i am not that far from winchester, just north of me :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Ya if i had his address I could go knock on his door and introduce my self in person, i would love to see the look on his face when I would say my name!!!!!!. It just pisses me off they have people that perpously screw people over and have no care to make things right. Im just glad it wasnt for as much as others have lost on here. There time will come sooner or later.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Kpcomb
Ya if i had his address I could go knock on his door and introduce my self in person, i would love to see the look on his face when I would say my name!!!!!!. It just pisses me off they have people that perpously screw people over and have no care to make things right. Im just glad it wasnt for as much as others have lost on here. There time will come sooner or later.
You can get his address if you have his phone number. Check your PMs. You'll have one from me with the starting point- The site and locating service will cost you $20 or less-then its up to you to resolve it.

Scorp
Old 04-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Thanks scorp! I will look this guy up and give him a visit. My sister lives not far from where he is in norfolk and i will be going there in May. Its on the way anyways.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -