Scammers?

Old 06-10-2010, 05:17 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What a joke, Another scammer caught and can't handle the pressure :!: :!: Get'em Chris :!: Sue what a laugh :!: I would stick that letter right up your ass :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 06-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

cant let this one slide down to far... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-12-2010, 10:50 AM
racehoward
SHOW GUEST

Default No one has been reported to be taken by any of thes persons

Think that slamming others that did nothing wrong is quite low!!!

The scum bags replying here about these guys are the scammers & rip off's that have nothing better to do!!!

Guys geat a life and go after the reported rip offs that are posted here, and not the guys that support the hobby!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:53 AM
racehoward
SHOW GUEST

Default Shoud not slam others that did no wrong

Originally Posted by Tod74
I think it's great to warn others and I am not saying Chris is wrong...but I gotta ask ...How would you guys feel if someone posted your user name in a scammer forum when you had never even had any dealings with them?
Exactly right no one reported any problems-- I dealt with some of these persos that this guy Chris wrote about-- I had no problems!

what is this guy no goping to write about us now?
Old 06-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well "racecoward", lets have a look see at a couple of your ads...

ad#1889143
same MO as the others one, says its tubbed but it still has stock wheels, says its a 525hp stroker motor but looks like a numbers matching resto to me and the pic looks like it was taken at a car show, ad says its in Homosassa Florida

ad #1894578
$15500 for a fully restored Chevelle 454 SS 4 speed, this one says its in Inverness Florida

ad #1829691
70 Chevelle 427 rat motor, oh wait, this one is in Dunnellon Florida

Wow dude, you sure do get around!!!

Give me some time, I will find a more crap on you...

by the way, where are you from? all your ads say florida...

Old 06-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Shoud not slam others that did no wrong

Originally Posted by racehoward
I think it's great to warn others and I am not saying Chris is wrong...but I gotta ask ...How would you guys feel if someone posted your user name in a scammer forum when you had never even had any dealings with them?
Exactly right no one reported any problems-- I dealt with some of these persos that this guy Chris wrote about-- I had no problems!

Your ad 1894578 restored LS6 4 speed $15,500.

NADA - Low $25k Mid $48 High $71K

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...&z=21771&da=-1

So you tell me raceHoward why are you $10k under the low end of the NADA and WHY as soon as you posted a response to Chris he got a threat to himself and his family in the mail?

Coincidence?

So why is your car so low? Because its not your car is it?

If so why dont you take 2 pics of the car for us to show your legit and not a Scammer who pirated the pics from a car show.

So here is what you do- make a small poster on a piece of cardboard that says 06/12/2010 and put it in two pics of your LS6, and post on this forum- That would prove its your car and not stolen pics.

Game? Ready to show you are an honest dude?

I already know the answer.

Scorp
Old 06-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp, we all know the answer, I got about 10 different ads from RACECOWARD over the last 3-4 months, all with the same format, cheezy pic, vague description, to cheap or to expensive and short run time.
He aint coming back and if he does it will be a quick in and out like the douchebag he is :!: :twisted:

Old 06-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Shoud not slam others that did no wrong

Originally Posted by racehoward

Since you quoted me I will respond...NOW I posted the above comment after Chris posted his list of suspicious ads.I stand by my statement that I think he should have left the user names off and only posted the ads...WHY? Because at that point, all he had was a suspicion based on the way the ads were.....but no scamming victim to prove his suspicion.I say only ad numbers and not names because by posting their user names,it would cause them to pop up if anyone did a search of the scammer forum prior to dealing with them.This could damage their reputation without cause...NOW, however,after further digging and based on your reaction/actions,and the threat letter etc,I think his instincts were SPOT ON and he did a good thing by exposing it.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Racehoward:

I think I know exactly why you are defending the users ads identified by Harbone66 in Illinois.

Heres you ad 1889143, and here is the description:

"car has DTS mini tub package, narrowed rear end, disc brakes, 525 hp 383 stroker, 400 auto with stall convertor poly bushings too much to list".

This is the car you snapped with your cell-phone. It was behind the cutlass, next to the copper 2nd gen camaro and next to the white 69 Camaro with the deluxe exterior.

Now here is ad 1897641, and here is the description;

"383 stroker with 500 horses, edelbrock heads & intake, headers, cam , th350 with stall, narrowed rearend, nice body runs 11.80 in 1/4".

This car was snapped with a cell-phone too.

Maybe just a dang ole coincidence, but all you have to do is post a few pics of your $15k LS6 with todays date or your 72 Z with today's date. And drop a line to the guys you are defending and tell them to come on and address Chris' post; clear the air so to speak.

Unless that has already happened............with your first post.

Also, unlock your profile so you aren't hidden when visiting.

Scorp
Old 06-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

RCoward:

Face it, you have no proof yet. Your pic's of other peoples cars SUCK. They are at outdoor car shows. Your pic's are all the same: Front end shot w/ the hood up most of the time. You claim they are more modified than what they really are... these are restored cars in stock form that you claim have roll cages, stall converters, different motors, tubs, slicks, etc... YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP. I have personally called you out more than once on some of them. Last one was a 1st generation Camaro. Same thing: it was stock. You claimed it was built to the hilt. You said it was tubbed- it was not. It had stock rally wheels on it. If I was the owner of that car, I would be very upset at you for posting ad's of my car & claiming it was yours. You are caught. You fool no one here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -