New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bad60gmc
Thanks, ya I still have BugZilla. I sold the wheelie truck. It is now owned by Mike at Manhatten oil co. He is the guy that makes all the alky fuel scents, top lube and stuff. He got lisenced in it last weekend, hope to see him out running it this year. [/img]
Wild looking ride!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 AM
bad60gmc
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Thanks, ya I still have BugZilla. I sold the wheelie truck. It is now owned by Mike at Manhatten oil co. He is the guy that makes all the alky fuel scents, top lube and stuff. He got lisenced in it last weekend, hope to see him out running it this year. [/img]
Wild looking ride!
Thanks, it gets alot of attention
Old 01-08-2010, 07:17 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hello guys, been a member of racingjunk for a few years and made alot of deals on here but never got into the forums. But now i figure id give it a try. Im 35, live in Texas and love heads up racing. I used to be a Nitrous guy but converted to Blown Alky few years ago and never looked back. I have drag raced everything you can think of on 4 wheels from a VW bug to an Exhibition Wheelstander. I currntly run a 79 camaro with a blown injected 355 sbc, true 10.5 mini tub factory frame car. best 5.09 1/8. I also run a 70 VW Bug chassis car with a blown injected 377 sbc. car has been a 4.71- 1/8. I like to think Im a nice guy, im one of those that will pull parts off my car and help put em on yours so you can make the next round if im out or broke. Ive never met a stranger and never lost a friend. hope to meet some new friends on RJ forums!

Welcome to the forums. Love your signature.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Old 01-08-2010, 02:59 PM
bad60gmc
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
I read that quote years ago and nothing fits me better, my wife has no idea how much i spend on my cars. If its a $1,000 part i tell her it was $200.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
bad60gmc , welcome to the forum,,,I found a utube video of your blown bug , that thing hauls butt..do you still have it???
hey bjuice , check out this link ...bring back any memories???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK62AvNZApE

didn't you used to have the wheelstanding fire truck?? did you ever sell it?
thanks , Paul
ya i watched that Paul...Very Nice !!!...i got a few Vids of the 63 Bug i had but its on the Old style tape and i do not know how to get that on the Computer...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by maniac
bad60gmc , welcome to the forum,,,I found a utube video of your blown bug , that thing hauls butt..do you still have it???
hey bjuice , check out this link ...bring back any memories???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK62AvNZApE

didn't you used to have the wheelstanding fire truck?? did you ever sell it?
thanks , Paul
ya i watched that Paul...Very Nice !!!...i got a few Vids of the 63 Bug i had but its on the Old style tape and i do not know how to get that on the Computer...
check around, some video shops will convert old 8mm, 32mm, vhs and Beta video to a DVD and the cost is pretty decent. we just did a ton of them and glad we did since the tapes were starting to go bad, some of the 8mm's were almost 40 years old!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 AM
angel88
APPRENTICE

My name is Carol. I am Sam(dragonmaster093)'s wife. Just wanted to say hi to all.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:16 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by angel88
My name is Carol. I am Sam(dragonmaster093)'s wife. Just wanted to say hi to all.
Welcome!We need to hear the truth from you!
Dave
P.S. Sam, you are toast!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:41 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

now wait a min law says wife can testify against husbands does that also apply to telling stories? i hope so ops: ops: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -