Zimmerman- Self Defense or Murder ?

Old 07-02-2013, 03:59 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Zimmerman- Self Defense or Murder ?

Anyone following this trial ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-02-2013, 06:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

cant help but follow it....it's all the news and talk shows are talking about.....I say self defense.....martin put his life at risk when he decided to attack zimmerman.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:07 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I've been following it, what i have to say will probably be unpopular here on the forum, but it's just my opinion, if i had the money i would buy a few billbords in Sandford Fl. calling for Zimmerion to be Gov. of Fl. and donate to his defense. This whole trial is because of NAACP, and their tax free statis, they are so political that in my opinion they should not have a tax free statis.
In my neighborhood if someone was walking around in a HOODY after dark in 70* weather, he would have been accosted by atleast 5 neighbors including myself, and if that person was agressive and attacked anyone of my neighbors or me he would have been dead in less than a heartbeat.
I do have to mention that i live in a small town and everyone is respectful and protective of one another, we have almost no crime rate in my town, and a person can leave their 4 wheeler or anything else in their front yard and it doesn't get touched.

BJ i have to mention when i lived in Anderson the crime rate was already becomming bad and in Greenville it was really bad. While i lived in Anderson i went to the 1968 Gator nationals with a car and while i was gone someone broke into my shop and stold all my tools and 2 sets of heads and everything tht wasn't nailed down, except my machinest tool box, i guess they had never see a set of micrometers so they left them. About 5 mo's later i sold my house and moved back to a Chgo. surburb which had less crime.

O"K i had my speal, i hate a thief and i never want to shoot anyone but if i had too i wouldn't hasitate.

JMO JMO JMO

Zip.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
I've been following it, what i have to say will probably be unpopular here on the forum, but it's just my opinion, if i had the money i would buy a few billbords in Sandford Fl. calling for Zimmerion to be Gov. of Fl. and donate to his defense. This whole trial is because of NAACP, and their tax free statis, they are so political that in my opinion they should not have a tax free statis.
In my neighborhood if someone was walking around in a HOODY after dark in 70* weather, he would have been accosted by atleast 5 neighbors including myself, and if that person was agressive and attacked anyone of my neighbors or me he would have been dead in less than a heartbeat.
I do have to mention that i live in a small town and everyone is respectful and protective of one another, we have almost no crime rate in my town, and a person can leave their 4 wheeler or anything else in their front yard and it doesn't get touched.

BJ i have to mention when i lived in Anderson the crime rate was already becomming bad and in Greenville it was really bad. While i lived in Anderson i went to the Gator nationals with a car and while i was gone someone broke into my shop and stold all my tools and 2 sets of heads and everything tht wasn't nailed down, except my machinest tool box, i guess they had never see a set of micrometers so they left them. About 5 mo's later i sold my house and moved back to a Chgo. surburb which had less crime.

O"K i had my speal, i hate a thief and i never want to shoot anyone but if i had too i wouldn't hasitate.

JMO JMO JMO

Zip.
I agree self defense Zip. They cannot convict him if there is a shred of reasonable doubt. No question from what I saw so far plenty of reasonable doubt raised .

Your right about the crime here in Greenville,Anderson, Spartanburg area real bad..

Yeah Zip I feel a little like you on some things on here and being unpopular. I have to

Keep reminding myself I come from a very conservative state when it comes to guns and personal defense. Many other states do not embrace our culture we have in SC when it comes to that stuff.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I agree Bjuice, reasonable doubt is going to get him off. The prosecutions star witness, Rachel Jeantel, was about as cocky as any witness could be on the stand.
After seeing some of the testimony and evidence so far I dont doubt that Zimmerman may have pushed his boundries following the kid but his self defense story is going to stick and unless something incriminating pops up he will be found not guilty. My warning is to anyone that lives in that area keep your doors locked and guns close by cause when the juries decision comes down it gonna be riot and looting time! :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-03-2013, 05:37 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

i havent been following the whole thing... but wasnt he sneaking around in a "gated" community of which he didnt even live? the way i see it... if OJ got found not guilty then george has nothing to worry about
Old 07-03-2013, 05:41 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

The whole thing stunk from the beginning.
First a picture of a 12 year old boy.
Then "Trayvon could be my child".
Then Jessie and Al.........
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

black guy kills white guy. nobody says or does anything. white guy kills a black guy every black in America yells racism..makes me not only mad but even more racist than I already am...
Old 07-03-2013, 06:18 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I understand what your saying Ken. They are making side shows out of this case with thibgs like why did he own a gun.. Well because its his right.

The air marshall Zimmermans friend testified he feels all non felons should own and carry a firearm.

This may sound strange to some coming from a former law enforcement officer. I feel that NON VIOLENT VICTIMLESS CRIMES ( Which accounts for most drug offenses excluding trafficking) that ends up being a felony should be reviewed in 10 yrs or so and if that person is reformed and walking the line he/she should automatically get their civil rights back including right to own and carry firearm.

I mean a 19 year old caught with a OZ of reefer is a now convicted felon and so is the dude who went in a movie theater and killed 20 people...both convicted felons bur can you honestly say its the same ????

Old 07-03-2013, 07:41 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Have you heard about the Midwest City,. Oklahoma hostage situation?
(Large) man takes 2 year old from shopping cart and holds knife pointed at her side. Mother in a panic, negotiations failed, etc.

"Police said Wallace then started a 60-second countdown that the suspect warned would end up with him harming the child.
That’s when police Capt. David Huff walked up to Wallace and shot him point-blank in the head."

If there was nobody with a carry permit in the store, at least the Police Capt. solved the problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -