Michael Anthony Loses a Few Victims

Old 01-22-2008, 03:15 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Refund? you got your money back?? How did you do that? I would love to get my money back from the thief. I havent heard squat from anyone and I sent all of my info to Inspector Lamb months ago. what gives??
Old 01-23-2008, 11:51 AM
floritejoe
APPRENTICE

Yeah, can you explain how you got a "REFUND" from this buttplugg?????? Thanks!
Old 02-03-2008, 03:34 AM
humdog
SHOW GUEST

Default Michael Anthony/Avilles

I was one of the guys who got scammed by this dude on Moparts.com.All I got was that he was released and if I wanted to continue with charges I would have to contact Attorney general office.If you got a refund I like to know how.Det. Lamb never returned my phone calls.Hey Michael Anthony or Avilles( name on paper I got) or what ever your name is WHERS"S MY MONEY.I'll never see it.It would cost me more $$ to go after him.He'll keep on scammming people, they never change.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:15 AM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony?

So let me get this right,It is ok to scam people out of their money?The law doesnt care...I now know it was not very smart of me to make a deal like this, but I did.I never had a lot of experience with internet buying and dealings.But I learned fast.It just amazes me that the law wont do anything to stop this..I filed all the complaints and mailed my information to the proper offices.The only response I got was to say they had released his brother.Wonderful!!!That was the answer I was looking for!!!I know the money is gone, but I would like to see this person pay for his crimes...And stopped.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:27 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Just so we don't lose sight of this......................has anyone heard anything about our friend Michael Anthony? Just want to keep this on everyone's radar screen.

Thanks,
RT
Old 02-14-2008, 06:11 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes, he was arrested, charged and released on bail. So he is still out there, at least until he goes to trial and is sentenced. That is if he shows up for his trial. Lovely criminal system we have, Arrest a creep like this and then let him out to rip off more people.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:46 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Just received this message from the US Postal Inspector........

"Michael Aviles was arrested on Jan 12 in Fort Lauderdale for grand theft
auto. He is still sitting in jail. We're waiting for the state attorney
in Florida to present charges against him and then we'll have our turn."

Maybe justice WILL prevail!!!!!