ad 2071665/2071654 old ad # 2046868

Old 12-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by Tod74
I don't think he meant anything by it when he said "two fags" the first time. I am not going to comment on the exchange with Harbone,that is between them. I think his comment,as intended,could have been two "jokers" two "idiots" two "dumbasses' whatever. Insert whatever insult you please. Point being I don't think he meant "fag" to be taken literaly.

JMO!!
Someone who actually get it..Thank you. ops:
Old 12-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by bjuice
ya I agree with u Tod..neverless he stays a little up tight for little to NO reason...Jmo..

For the record I find many post repetitive,silly,etc.....but hey its amusing and the reason we are here..If Anyone and I Mean Anyone takes this forum stuff to heart...then you better re-evaluate yourself...its just a Hobby amoug other things !!!!...Nothing personal...but I guess the personal stuff will never change....there are 3 or 4 grown men I know of right now that are pissd off like little 12 yr old girls cause they got madd at somtehing that was typed ( notice I didn't say "said") on the forum from someone they do not know and probably will never know on a personal level....sort of makes you wonder how these guys deal with Real life CHIT.....

My point is relax and enjoy the forum !!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:
I am an ex-Police Officer a registered Republican and married with one child.
Actually I get uptight when one or two of the SAME individuals REPEATEDLY bust my balls and have done so from the first day I posted on this forum for some odd reason. So naturally when they make their ignorant comments admittedly directed at me and to agitate me, I do get a we bit defensive.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
ya I agree with u Tod..neverless he stays a little up tight for little to NO reason...Jmo..

For the record I find many post repetitive,silly,etc.....but hey its amusing and the reason we are here..If Anyone and I Mean Anyone takes this forum stuff to heart...then you better re-evaluate yourself...its just a Hobby amoug other things !!!!...Nothing personal...but I guess the personal stuff will never change....there are 3 or 4 grown men I know of right now that are pissd off like little 12 yr old girls cause they got madd at somtehing that was typed ( notice I didn't say "said") on the forum from someone they do not know and probably will never know on a personal level....sort of makes you wonder how these guys deal with Real life CHIT.....

Disclaimer:
Actually I get uptight when one or two of the SAME individuals REPEATEDLY bust my balls and have done so from the first day I posted on this forum for some odd reason. So naturally when they make their ignorant comments admittedly directed at me and to agitate me, I do get a we bit defensive.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd

Disclaimer:
:roll: