Stupid possum

Old 09-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

BTW, I think that Assteck thing looks like a dust-buster w/o wheels....
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Possum

Originally Posted by fla1976
I almost got a small gator early this morning on the way to work. It was only about three feet long and was about two feet onto the road. Lucky their eyes reflect the light from the headlights. Probably wouldn't hurt the car but they are protected here.

Almost tagged one about 10 feet long down here one night. Leaving the track in my new 2 ton Kodiak pulling the 38' trailer. I saw something in the road in the oncoming lanes, I was looking at it, btw it was about 1:30 in the morning, trying to figure out what the he!! it was. Then it got up and turned around about the time I got to it, scared the crap out of me. At least I didn't hit it, came close but no cigar.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:08 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

Wow i thought hittin a deer up here did some damage and i cant imagion what would happen if you taged a 10ft gator
Old 09-25-2009, 04:50 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I know, I know. They are a love it or hate it vehicle. Most hate it. I like it because I have the only orange Rally Edition in the area. I've only seen another 2 or 3 times. There is kind of a cult following for them. There is a rally every year in Ohio. That is NOT mine with the 01 on the doors.

I have my business logos on mine now. Whenever somebody sees it somewhere they know "It's that Crossbones Motorsports guy".

Bad thing is you can't go anywhere without somebody seeing you.

They had a camping option available.

Flame away. I have my G-force racing suit on.