has any one delt with leeroy out of florida ?

Old 08-28-2011, 09:03 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default has any one delt with leeroy out of florida ?

has anyone delt with Robert (profile name leeroy) ?

i made a trade deal with him last week, he said his car was picked up thursday night and left early friday morning from Ocala Flordia wich is 14 hours from me.

even if they spent the night somewhere friday night they should of still been here saturday,

its now sunday and have not had 1 phonecall from this transporter, they should atleast call me when they get 1/2 way or let me know when they are close,

its now sunday and have a guy wanting me to make a better deal here local but i dont want to go back on my word but also dont want to keep waiting around,

i allready wasted my hole weekend on this with no phone call,

it doesnot take 3 days to drive 14 hours and the have a single enclosed so it just 1 car at a time.

the other guy has a nice 41 chevy and 2500 to boot, but wants to know this afternoon,

what would u do ???????????????????????

thanks for your opinion ops:
Old 08-28-2011, 04:33 PM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Just so everyone knows the car showed up and was exactley what Robert(leeroy) said it was, guy was real honest & hope to deal with him again.