PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:46 AM
dirtracer1965
SHOW GUEST

Default PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE JUST GOT BURNED OUT OF A SALE ON A MOTOR FOR 12-GRAND THE BUYER IS FROM MACON GA HE WILL GO BY THE NAME RALPH TYLER HIS PHONE # IS #678-967-1307 THEY WILL BE DRIVING A GOLD FORD FULL SIZE SUV WITH PAPER GA TAGS THEY ARE PASSING AROUND BAD BANK DRAWN CASHERS CHECKS WITH WATER MARKS IN THEM STAY AWAY FROM ANY SALE UNLESS ITS A CASH DEAL !!!!!! IM ADDING A PHOTO OF THE MOTOR IF ANY 1 KNOWS THE WEAR ABOUTS OF THIS MOTOR AND A TURBO 400 TRANS WITH MOROSO AUL PAN PLEASE CALL 571-379-3518 THANKS !!!!!!

P.S. RALPH TAYLER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE IF IT TAKES ME TILL IM A 100 TO FIND YOU WE WILL FIND YOU WORTHLESS MF!!!!!

CAN SOME ONE POST THIS IN YELLOW BULLET FOR ME PLEASE I DONT HAVE A YB ACCOUNT THANKS ALOT FOR ANY HELP HEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dirtracer1965
WE JUST GOT BURNED OUT OF A SALE ON A MOTOR FOR 12-GRAND THE BUYER IS FROM MACON GA HE WILL GO BY THE NAME RALPH TYLER HIS PHONE # IS #678-967-1307 THEY WILL BE DRIVING A GOLD FORD FULL SIZE SUV WITH PAPER GA TAGS THEY ARE PASSING AROUND BAD BANK DRAWN CASHERS CHECKS WITH WATER MARKS IN THEM STAY AWAY FROM ANY SALE UNLESS ITS A CASH DEAL !!!!!! IM ADDING A PHOTO OF THE MOTOR IF ANY 1 KNOWS THE WEAR ABOUTS OF THIS MOTOR AND A TURBO 400 TRANS WITH MOROSO AUL PAN PLEASE CALL 571-379-3518 THANKS !!!!!!

P.S. RALPH TAYLER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE IF IT TAKES ME TILL IM A 100 TO FIND YOU WE WILL FIND YOU WORTHLESS MF!!!!!

CAN SOME ONE POST THIS IN YELLOW BULLET FOR ME PLEASE I DONT HAVE A YB ACCOUNT THANKS ALOT FOR ANY HELP HEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds pretty familiar.

See this post:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...=16937&start=0

Gentlemen, you should both have a chat and if its the same deal, let LE know. If it looks like a broadbased scam ring they should be kinda interested.

Scorp
Old 08-28-2011, 03:31 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Post a description of the motor. I race in Macon a couple times a year, but know a bunch of guys that live in the area. I can put the info on my facebook and that'll spread the word to a bunch of guys in the Macon area real quick.

Sorry to hear about this. Hope he rots in jail.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Why anybody would ever take a cashiers check anymore is beyond me. I haven't taken one in many years, and I never will again. Cash is always king. You can see it in your hands. You can check it with a money marker. It's the ONLY way to do business. I buy in cash, and I expect the same when I sell.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:00 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dirtracer1965

helps to get the last name correct . Tyler or Tayler or could it be Taylor 100% sure however you spell it , not his name
Old 08-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man, really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, this cat will have to be caught by more bad deals & good people like you keeping tabs on the info each time... just like learning patterns of a robber or serial killer. He cannot keep getting away with thousands of dollars & ripping people off with motors. Someone somewhere will connect the dots one day... he will get caught. The racing world is not THAT big. He will get caught.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:51 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I posted both stories over on dragraceresults.com. A lot of GA racers there. Hopefully we can beat the path and stir up a name.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:05 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

A buddy just emailed me this link from yellowbullet.com

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=397854
Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

per the link from yellowbullet.com your man may have been caught

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...=397854&page=8

Here is a post in the link:
Ronnie was arrested in Washington Co. Ga. about 11:00pm last night by Washington Co. Sherrifs dept.....anyone he has conned,scammed or owes money needs to file a complaint with Washington county sherrifs dept. if they have not already done so