Beware when dealing with LOU1320

Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Get that money order mailed out yet Louis?
Old 08-10-2011, 07:37 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

See what I'm talking about with this guy??? My mailing address has been posted for 5 days now, and he still hasn't responded. Doesn't look to me like he's trying to be a good guy and take care of this.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:12 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Originally Posted by firebird89
See what I'm talking about with this guy??? My mailing address has been posted for 5 days now, and he still hasn't responded. Doesn't look to me like he's trying to be a good guy and take care of this.
I was on Yesterday about NOONISH,Lou was Lurkin but He cant RESPOND....?Guess that Tells you something!!!
Good~Luck,my freind!
Later
G 8)
Old 08-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by LOU1320
Hey Man no sense being a Ass , you are right I went back and checked in my out box it wasnt there. I do most of my viewing on cell phone , when i can It must have not have been sent , I am trying to be a good guy if you chose to be a idiot i wont send out anything, I mean I know its Sucks, but I Have bought and sold alot of stuff on here. This is the First Problem I have ever had , It doesnt really matter if you Believe me or not so instead of Mesaging me nasty Mesages send me you adress and ill send you the money , and yes it will be CERTIFIED with Sig. required, thanks Louis,
Greg you must be wrong- Here are Lou's OWN WORDS above.

If he didnt send the money by Certified Mail after saying above he would then that would make him a ....... LIAR and if he took something in a deal and misrepresented the trade that would make him a .........SCAMMER.

So Lou, are you?

Are you a LIAR and a SCAMMER?

Just asking based on YOUR OWN WORDS AND COMMITMENT QUOTED ABOVE.

A simple "Yes I am a liar and scammer" would certainly help clear things up and move everything along.

Scorp
Old 08-13-2011, 06:51 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well Louis--looks like your showing everyone on Racingjunk your true colors!!! You've had months to go good on your junk shift lite, but apparentley $50 is just too much for you to handle like a real man. Maybe I'll start rounding up names and numbers of local racers from your track and let them know how you deal with things. I'm not going to go away Louis. Send me my money and be done with this.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:20 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

I've messaged Louis a couple times now and no response. And of course no $$$. I hope you guys feel free to reply to his ads again. That's the only way we got any kind of response out of him before.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

So what is your reputation worth Lou? Are you willing to sell it for $50?

In case you forgot what you said:

LOU1320 wrote:
Hey Man no sense being a Ass , you are right I went back and checked in my out box it wasnt there. I do most of my viewing on cell phone , when i can It must have not have been sent , I am trying to be a good guy if you chose to be a idiot i wont send out anything, I mean I know its Sucks, but I Have bought and sold alot of stuff on here. This is the First Problem I have ever had , It doesnt really matter if you Believe me or not so instead of Mesaging me nasty Mesages send me you adress and ill send you the money , and yes it will be CERTIFIED with Sig. required, thanks Louis,

Of course I guess you can take the GUTLESS way out- Just keep the money, waste your reputation, and take a second username so you can hide.

We call them Kitty Cat's around here.

scorp
Old 08-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well said Scorp.

The buyer either got the money/product or he didn't. It is that simple... he is yet to receive either one. How is that NOT your problem/responsibility?

Your words....

"I am trying to be a good guy if you chose to be a idiot i wont send out anything, I mean I know its Sucks,"

A good guy??? You know it sucks??? Do you?? You are not the one who got SCREWED.

Do the right thing.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Here kitty, kitty, kitty... :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-16-2011, 05:13 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks for the support Gentlemen!! It's nice to see that someone gives a crap. It is absolutely beyond me how someone can just forfit thier reputation over $50. In all actuallity, I had wanted I believe $75 for the delay box I had traded him even up for this junk shift lite, but I was ok enough when he first offered up the 50 clams to just say ok--close enough-lesson learned. And here we are months later--over $50. Louis, I hope you realize that I'm not going to vanish unless I die. One thing I don't like is liars and thiefs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -