Beware when dealing with LOU1320

Old 08-03-2011, 06:40 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah I sent him one last night. Haven't heard anything yet.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:20 AM
LOU1320
SHOW GUEST

I will Say I love The Emails ,, Although I got al of them about 5 minutes ago , thanks for all Yalls concern , What He Fails to Disclose is I have Emailed (messaged)him several times , I didnt get a reponse from him for several weeks after Our Agreement .I did send out His Money (50$) the Next Day . I replied to him that I have done this , I didnt hear from him till now. I Work Alot and Long Hrs (unfortunately)But Neverthe less I am A Up and Up guy , I dont Know where money I sent it to Same adress I sent the Light , Yes 50$ is alot of Money but Not worth Losing trust On a Good forum Where I have Busted many scamers with that Overseas crap .,I know Im Rambling But I will send firebird out another Money order , If he would Mesage me his adress again , Thanks and hope this clears up alot of headaches and Fire bird please note that you recieved Money when you recieve thanks LOU
Old 08-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by LOU1320
I will Say I love The Emails ,, Although I got al of them about 5 minutes ago , thanks for all Yalls concern , What He Fails to Disclose is I have Emailed (messaged)him several times , I didnt get a reponse from him for several weeks after Our Agreement .I did send out His Money (50$) the Next Day . I replied to him that I have done this , I didnt hear from him till now. I Work Alot and Long Hrs (unfortunately)But Neverthe less I am A Up and Up guy , I dont Know where money I sent it to Same adress I sent the Light , Yes 50$ is alot of Money but Not worth Losing trust On a Good forum Where I have Busted many scamers with that Overseas crap .,I know Im Rambling But I will send firebird out another Money order , If he would Mesage me his adress again , Thanks and hope this clears up alot of headaches and Fire bird please note that you recieved Money when you recieve thanks LOU
Lou,
Thats great! Thanks for coming on here and clearing things up!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Lou- You should send with a delivery confirm. Posting the number would help. You confirm it goes out and FB89 confirms receipt and everyone is happy (and forgetting about that 4-month period that elapsed between March 28 and August 4).

Scorp
Old 08-04-2011, 08:33 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well well well---You are alive Louis. Nice to see that. Too bad you've come on here and lied your ash right off though!!!!!!! And to prove your lieing your ash off my friend--if ANY of the guys that sent you messages contact me personally--I will give them my password so they can view ALL of my messages. How dare you come on here with such a line of B.S.!!!! You are worse than I thought you were!! #1--the very last message I recieved from you was appologizing for not taking care of the problem and that you would be sending me the money. That sir is the very LAST message of any manner I got from you. I never recieved a money order, because you never sent one. And I'm sure I wont get one now!! So Louis, I hope at least one of these guys takes me up on the offer to check my messages, because the truth of the matter is that even if I deleted a message from you, it can be recovered in deleted messages. You are going to be proved a liar on this one pal.........!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Mopar--Beast--Harbone---------I will give any of the 3 of you my password to my account/profile to prove this jackash is nothing but a liar!!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:08 AM
LOU1320
SHOW GUEST

Hey Man no sense being a Ass , you are right I went back and checked in my out box it wasnt there. I do most of my viewing on cell phone , when i can It must have not have been sent , I am trying to be a good guy if you chose to be a idiot i wont send out anything, I mean I know its Sucks, but I Have bought and sold alot of stuff on here. This is the First Problem I have ever had , It doesnt really matter if you Believe me or not so instead of Mesaging me nasty Mesages send me you adress and ill send you the money , and yes it will be CERTIFIED with Sig. required, thanks Louis,
Old 08-05-2011, 08:50 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

just for the record---YOU SAID IT -WE DID NOT? SEND THE MONEY WETHER YOU THINK THE GUY IS AN IDIOT OR NOT[ IT IS HIS MONEY]
Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

You call me a idiot, when I'm the one who's been honest thw entire time? Whatever dude---here's my Name and mailing address again. And when I get the postal money order like I requested, I will come on here and notify everyone. R.Fuller 4802 State Hwy.22 Lena,Wi. 54139
Old 08-05-2011, 02:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It's so nice when thing's work out :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -