Anybody deal with sc5199

Old 06-17-2010, 12:55 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

my other point to this is this polara puts a post on here and never responds. my question is does anyone know polara? he claims to have sent james "sc5199" some money too but I haven't heard anything from him. I have pm'ed him 3 times and he never responded to any of them. kind of funny to me. anyway I will keep on this issue and post results. thanks.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:53 PM
polara
JOURNEYMAN

Like i said before i don't come into the forum site of racing junk, usually just the classified section.

I am not working with him. I sent James money also and am waiting for the stuff.

Kinda funny how it is the same stuff you are waiting for...
Old 06-17-2010, 02:24 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

we have ourselfs a genuine all out scammer. james gallus is a liar and a thief. i will be proceeding with my charges tomorrow. i just got off the phone with polara and he is a stand up guy who also send james some money and is getting scammed. looks like i will be make a trip to indy to meet up with this punk ass. i here he is driving a fed for someone so i will try to pay him a visit.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Keep us posted on how this all shakes down... I hope you see some justice. By what you know so far, it sounds like you will.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:17 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

with a little help from a few other people i have dug up some info on this piece of shit james gallus. just go to www.courts.mo.gov and on the right window there is a section called case.net click on that and type in james gallus and his stuff will come up. there is 15 things on him there. this f uck hole is a real piece of work. more updates coming
Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Today for some reason, James Gallus does not want to talk to me, he used to answer my messages to him, in a very short period of time. But today, today he don't want to talk to me. He seems to be a very interesting character, whom I thought I knew, I couldn't have been more wrong. My sincerest apology to all involved. I am at your service, and will provide any help, I possibly can.

Earl
Old 06-18-2010, 03:52 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

WOW if you click on case at top of page after you click on case number , it gives you all the details , good luck boys on getting anything out of THIS deal..only good thing about it is , the police are already very familiar with him... only 28 years old and has a record that long, guess you have to start checking peoples criminal record before buying anything these days,,,
Old 06-18-2010, 05:31 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

tell me about it. he is going to have 2 more on there if polara follows through with his charges. I am calling his local police and then I am calling mine.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:45 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Earl,
Is this the crook?
Old 06-18-2010, 06:00 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

thats the crook. he has 15 prior records at the mo courts and he is only 28 years old. hopefully they put him away for a long time this time. seems like he is headed down the wrong road. especially if i am on that road.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -