Read above and you can see what he has told us :roll: :roll:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 10-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Originally Posted by Trouble44
Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hasn't that name been here before :?: :?: ''Trouble44'' ''Hey Tom'' can you check this :?:

Yes I sold it, I told him the truck was a parts truck, I told him it would run but it had been sitting for year, I did not guarrantee anything, I even told him I thought the trans was a saginaw but I had been under the truck. It was sold with a perfect extra cab, I told him on the phone I had never drove the truck, I also told him besides the cab the rest ofd the truck was not worth much. I also told him that everything I knew about the truck I was told by the person I got it from, It was a parts truck, we agrred on a price on the phone he came looked the truck over and made an offer, I could even tell you if he is being honest about the engine, becuse besides hearing it start I knew nothing about it. He knew the truck was as is where is, he had me write w reciept for $500 for him to cross the border because he was worried about taxes. Like I said it was a parts truck that had never been drove. You should look at the photos you would see what I mean. When I told him what I knew about the truck is what I have been told, well he still looked it over and made an offer. I took less because he drove so far, he was a day late and I had a wife upset because we were supposed to have already left. He kept telling me he was buying it for the extra cab, he even asked if I would sell the cab seperate and I said no they went as a package. I had three or four people just wanting the extra cab, I told all of them it was a package deal. Thanks

Go ahead and check into it, I can line up all sorts of friends on this site, I have also posted where I was hosed out of a carb with a guy, what upsets me is this guy came here and looked this truck over and offered me less than waht was even dicussed on the phone, when he looked at it and offers less, to me that makes it a done deal. If you would look at the phots of the add you would understand. I told him what I was told when I bought the truck off of here, it was a non running parts truck with an extra cab, He beat on the price on the phone and offered less when he got here, no warranty implied not at all it was a part truck.
YOU sold the truck, sir. And you sold it as "I was told". Well the fact is YOU sold it. IF it was misrepresented to you is not the fault of the person who bought it. And how did he 'beat you' out of $100? You didn't have to accept it, period. Selling it as a 4 speed, and selling it with missing parts, ie, the water pump hose fitting so it could not be verified that water was not leaking somewhere is at the very least, suspicious to me. Now, you have posted you were hosed out of a carb on here. So, stop and think, did you enjoy that hosing? I believe, at the least, you of all people should see where he is coming from...
Old 10-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Read above and you can see what he has told us :roll: :roll:

Sorry misprint, I told him I had not even been under the truck but I was told it was a saginaw. I have asked the prevoius owner of the truck Badstage1 to on this truck, I bought the truck from him to help him out, so I lost $100 and have to go through this....

Old 10-23-2009, 08:40 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kw89425
good old phil another guy making a living on rj has more than one name on the site, i didnt see anywhere in there that phil was willing to take the truck back did anybody else??? these guys making a living off rj are killing the site!!!
Sorry not making a living off of this site, in fact for a cash sale Criags list give better results. I have made some trades on here but that seems to be all that has ever happened. Cash sales come from craigs list and word of mouth around where I live. Maybe before make comments someone should look st the hole story, and yes even before I knew there was any problem with this deal the site was paid for the sale. Oh and by the way, I only use one name and have since I started, Plus I have a full time job, this is a hobby. The truck was sold as is, did he tell you that? Did he tell you he asked for a reciept less than what he paid so he wouldn't have to pay taxes going across the border? If we would go from the reciept, He only paid $500 for the truck. Did he tell you that he offered less than whet he aggreed on the phone? Did he tell you he came and looked at the truck and was told that I knew nothing excpet what I was told and what we could see? Did he tell you that on the phone he was told except for the extra cab with the truck it really wasn't worth much? I even told him on the trans I was told it was a saginaw but I had never been under the truck. I bet he didn't bother to tell you those things. Oh and when he bought the truck he was told it was a part truck as is where is, i'll bet he didn't tell you that either.
Well trouble, I made my comments AFTER you came on and made a few posts and did not dispute the copy of the emails from you to dano. All I SEE in the emails from you is excuses, I was told, I can't take any more of a loss, etc. And YOU stated in the email exchange, and I quote "it has a nice little motor worth at least $500", so YOU made the price... And as for the $500 you wrote the receipt, (according to the way you rambled about it in your first post about it, as best I can tell) so that would make you party to the fraud also.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You bought this truck from ''BADSTAGE1'' :?: :?: I talked to that scammer on the phone over a vette he bought :!: :!: Checkout page 3 next to the bottom here under scammers :!: :!:

Old 10-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Originally Posted by kw89425
good old phil another guy making a living on rj has more than one name on the site, i didnt see anywhere in there that phil was willing to take the truck back did anybody else??? these guys making a living off rj are killing the site!!!
Truck was sold the as is, like everyone else I think he is a big boy and can look at things, I do not even know if he is being honest about the engine, but we had to put gass in it and start it here, He made an offer on a truck I excepted, he was told this was an as is deal, so I guess every one has opinions. I guess when you tell someone you are buying this as is where is that doesn't mean anything right?

Sorry not making a living off of this site, in fact for a cash sale Criags list give better results. I have made some trades on here but that seems to be all that has ever happened. Cash sales come from craigs list and word of mouth around where I live. Maybe before make comments someone should look st the hole story, and yes even before I knew there was any problem with this deal the site was paid for the sale. Oh and by the way, I only use one name and have since I started, Plus I have a full time job, this is a hobby. The truck was sold as is, did he tell you that? Did he tell you he asked for a reciept less than what he paid so he wouldn't have to pay taxes going across the border? If we would go from the reciept, He only paid $500 for the truck. Did he tell you that he offered less than whet he aggreed on the phone? Did he tell you he came and looked at the truck and was told that I knew nothing excpet what I was told and what we could see? Did he tell you that on the phone he was told except for the extra cab with the truck it really wasn't worth much? I even told him on the trans I was told it was a saginaw but I had never been under the truck. I bet he didn't bother to tell you those things. Oh and when he bought the truck he was told it was a part truck as is where is, i'll bet he didn't tell you that either.
Well trouble, I made my comments AFTER you came on and made a few posts and did not dispute the copy of the emails from you to dano. All I SEE in the emails from you is excuses, I was told, I can't take any more of a loss, etc. And YOU stated in the email exchange, and I quote "it has a nice little motor worth at least $500", so YOU made the price... And as for the $500 you wrote the receipt, (according to the way you rambled about it in your first post about it, as best I can tell) so that would make you party to the fraud also.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:46 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Again, referring to the email exchange trouble you stated "I honestly cannot remember the name of the guy I got it from"
Old 10-23-2009, 08:49 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''BADSTAGE1'' Is a scammer himself, we caught him a few months back, read page 3, next to the bottom :!: :!: I talked to him on the phone over a vette he traded for :!: :!:
Old 10-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

You bought this truck from ''BADSTAGE1'' :?: :?: I talked to that scammer on the phone over a vette he bought :!: :!: Checkout page 3 next to the bottom here under scammers :!: :!:

I am done with this, It just upsets me because he was told, parts truck as is, I never guarranteed the engine and even when he asked about the trans I told him I didn't even know if the truck would move or if it was any good, I even told him I didn't even know if the rear end was any good, is he going to come back later on and ask for money back on that also if it is bad, when you tell a guy that he beats you on the price, what else can you do.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:58 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

On [2009-10-01 20:42:38] Trouble44 wrote:
> > I can even give you the guys name I got it from he thought it was a 4sp also, But the truck has a cab worth a grand and the engine is a nice little motor that around here I could get $500 out of on its own, Thanks

I am sorry I thought it was a 4 sp because that is what I was told, and I never drove it anywhere but on your trailer, I have already lost $100 on the truck to you. I have $1500 in the truck and I didn't even want to sell it for the $1400 but because I was wrong on the cab I let it go, I just cant take anymore of a loss on the truck, Plus after it was gone my neibor came down and was willing to give me the $1K for thee cab, Like I said I am sorry I honestly thought it was a 4sp but I cant take any more of a loss

HONESTLY DOES ANY OF THIS STATEMENT MAKE ANY SENSE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -