My Running Scammer Diary

Old 04-19-2009, 03:59 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Scorp, Thanks for the Info. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:59 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Come on Scorp, we are waiting for the next installment!! This is better than a John Grissom novel.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Out of town on business guys- but I did find a minute to rattle his morning chains.

It seems to upset him that I contacted the head of one of his site Social Groups and suggested he get booted. Oh thats right I forgot to tell him that,-hopefully that will happen a little later.

More over the weekend- racing to Carlisle for the Show.

Rudy, what's your number? I need to call you-PM me.

BTW, my next post is how to get an attorney to reverse a subpoena That was last weekend. For some reason she decided she didnt want me to testify

Scorp
Old 04-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp:

This is a good documentary that will help many. It is a fairly simple plan that just requires due dilligance & consistencey. I like the fact that you mention/stress staying cool... but keeping constant pressure on him. Pulling out more knowledge as you need it to hold him accountable. Great idea checking the court data base too... putting more pressure & inflicting pain upon an existing issue... making it worse. It is simply a diabolical way of justice.... I LOVE IT!!! Dirt-bags need to pay!!. Scooter
Old 04-25-2009, 06:44 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default manfolds got here

Gentlemen:

I am going to tell you why you should be very proud of the Mods we have here, Tom, Brian and Perry.

The Site Admin on the Site where I have been chasing my Scammer is bustin my chops because I have been too hard on the Scammer (he has promised to make right and has now posted a delivery confirm.)

He said I made threats when I told the Scammer to be careful in what he posts - he called me out while I was out of town lol.

The Scammer shipped on 04/17/09 after I paid him on 02/23/09 and I have had a zillion other guys tell me he did the same to them. The Site Admin says I was rough on him.

Our Mods, the users and this Forum are simply the best on the Web.

Just back from threed days of car parts, sun (and rain) and lotsa beer in Carlisle PA.

I'll do a wrap-up on this later.

Scorp.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:20 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scammer

Scorp,
I think you missed your calling in life. You should have been an official scum bag chaser. Glad you got the dirt bag to man up. You have probably helped a lot of people with this sticky. Also pleased that RJ didn't get soft and let the low life get a pass on this site. There are simply too many unethical thieves out there looking to separate a guy from his hard earned money. The Seals can't take them all out!!! Keep up the good work.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good job Scorp, maybe that low life will think twice before trying to scam the next guy. Chalk up one for the GOOD guys. Thanks Scorp. 8)
Old 04-30-2009, 12:32 AM
thjts
SHOW GUEST

Brilliant! Well done Scorpion.

I got done by a business that used to advertise on this web site. I chose them after contacting them for prices on parts and received VERY good customer service. I placed the order, provided my credit card, and received an invoice showing payment completed.

Because I am overseas, I asked for the items to be sent to a shipping broker in CA for shipping here. To cut a long story short I was finally united with my shipment 4 months later, except, it wasn't all there.

I contacted the company and received a promise to look into the missing item. That was it. After that I started chasing them, emailing, calling, nearly got it resolved, but that came to naught.

I contacted my credit card company expecting some result from them, that was a waste of time (note to self, it's a bank, they don't care even if they say they do). So like you, I got a little cunning. I decided to tell everyone about what had happened.

I noted all the companies they advertised on their web site and wrote to all those companies explaining the situation. It involved some VERY big name companies in America, including a couple that are multinational. I received some replies, and heard that those companies had been in touch with the thief to find out what was going. Whether he placated them or not, it meant that he was getting a bad name with those big name companies.

I also put an advert on this web site with the same keywords as their's so that it came up in searches near their advert. In mine I explained what had happened. Shortly after that they stopped advertising here, and their web site has closed down.

I don't know if the business is still operating, perhaps under a new name, but at least I was able to do something even if I didn't get my money back.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp > scumbag scammer
Old 05-05-2009, 01:00 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp,
Progress report on your scum bag!

BTW, I emailed you my phone number.

Later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -