Old 04-15-2009, 04:35 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

I LIKE IT !!! KEEP GOING.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp

Take a look at this link. Its a direct link to current courtcases in MD- All court cases are I believe in a public records database for that state-

Take a look as its a good tool to track your Scammer quarry.

Scorp
Old 04-15-2009, 07:21 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I'm all for it Scorp.We do value your input and help here at RJ.Sorry it has happened to you my friend,they just don't know who they are fooling with,LOL.

Thanks for all the help you do here helping others get whats theirs,Now go get these low lifes and set an example,and get what belongs to you.

Good luck

Tom
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scammer Chase day Two

Thanks guys as always for your support!

Here is another installment to the chase.

When I had him on the phone yesterday, he whined, and played the victim-Scammers usually do. You will note that many scammer posts have the complaintant saying the scammer is now a good guy. Thats because most people are decent and want to believe the scammer just made a mistake- well he didnt! He took your money and had no intentions of making good- he thought you would go away. The only reason he is making good is he got caught.

So while my scammer whined on the phone- I told him coldly that I will have his wife and her attorney on the phone tomorrow explaining that I was filing suit against him for Mail fraud a federal crime- since he was in court anyway-it would probably be admissable with regard to character. I believe at this point he wet himself.

He then whined about not having money for shipping, even though I'd sent it. I told him to borrow it from his father, or I'd discuss it with his parents personally since I had their number. He wet himself again-Obviously they werent involved. I also told him I'd go after his girl-friend for mail fraud as well.

The important thing is that I had collected all his info and knew everything about him- Thats because I collected data before I confronted him. Very important- You will catch them off guard when you share their own personal info with them.

Today I checked my posts- and found that several of his on-line friends have ditched him, and that the general forum has eaten him alive- remember he is a member with 500 posts so he values the site.

He told me he shipped today and to get off his back, as I didnt know what he'd been through. I told him he is not a victim but a common thief and I will stay on him until the other users pm me that they have gotten their parts or refunds. He also is quite unhappy that my signature for posts has his name and that he scammed me. I have been trying to post Where I can so that everyone sees he scammed me.

I got some emails today that he has contacted the other guys and has started to resolve the issue- we'll see.

The key points to remember for your Internet trading/buying:

Try to make sure that the seller has "skin in the game" he's registered, and is a member and poster-remember you gotta give personal info to join,

Once you think you have been scammed, start collecting personal info before you confront him-as soon as you confront him he will respond- you need to be able to catch him so you need info,

Be an actor, pretend to be another buyer when you first speak with him or a family member to collect info, everyone gets chatty when they think theres some coin coming in,

Do not ever raise your voice-it'll make it look like you are not in control. A calm low voice will scare the scammer a bit, because they wont understand why you are not mad,

Always make sure that they know you have free legal advice (whether its the truth or not), if it doesnt cost anything for an attorney then you are more likely to sue, and

Always check the local court cases for his jurisdiction- it always helps to see hwo else is chasing him and he'll freak when you know his court history and that you are attempting to contact the other attorney to share that you are suing the scammer for mail fraud.

At the end of the day, there are no gaurantees, but at least there is some option to tick off the scammer- and what you might simply find is that your only recovery is the satisfaction of making him squirm.

I'll keep you guys posted- btw, he has started calling me names so I think I've worked my way under his skin.

Scorp
Old 04-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rock On Scorp!!! :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2009, 10:27 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Sic em, Scorp :lol:
Old 04-16-2009, 11:20 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

DID i miss it??? ops: what forum or site is he on where his friends are on him?
Old 04-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Revenge is a dish best served cold

Originally Posted by maniac
Maniac,

I will provide a link and copies of his PMs shortly- However, I am using the promise of outing him on all sites as a leverage point with him so I don't want to disclose yet. If you listened real careful around noon today you would have heard the sound of a Scammer crying and whining- Music to my ears.

When I am finished with this guy I will post the links to the site and the PM chronology along with some comments at key leverage points-It might help when dealing with a scammer.

I also want to snoop around RJ to see if he might be a member- Its a needle in a haystack, but I figured I'd play a little look-see when things got quiet.

Scorp
Old 04-16-2009, 06:31 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn scorp your good!!sure dont want to make you mad at me/ lol
Old 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by maniac
Maniac,

I will provide a link and copies of his PMs shortly- However, I am using the promise of outing him on all sites as a leverage point with him so I don't want to disclose yet. If you listened real careful around noon today you would have heard the sound of a Scammer crying and whining- Music to my ears.

When I am finished with this guy I will post the links to the site and the PM chronology along with some comments at key leverage points-It might help when dealing with a scammer.

I also want to snoop around RJ to see if he might be a member- Its a needle in a haystack, but I figured I'd play a little look-see when things got quiet.

Scorp

Scorp, are you having fun yet??? :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -