My Running Scammer Diary

Old 12-03-2017, 08:32 AM
DLRacing427
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Ccastillo0203 View Post
I have been contacted my 4 numbers now...no calls ... only texts...917 and 601 area codes.... even went as far as to send me a check tar can't be verified for 5k more than what I was asking for my trailer... won't give me their contact info....check came from Chris christopher in Orlando fl....but check is from a global implant solutions..out of movie Michigan and they use rbs citizens n.a. my bank said they are 99.9 sure it's a scam to get me to send them the diff for shipping and the fake check they sent me is no good...cant be verified....be careful.
Very simple to call the bank the suspicious check is drawn on. They'll tell you if the account is real and if it has enough funds to cover the check amount.

I had a scammer try to pull this on me. They even got confused and sent me two checks from different addresses.
I checked and both of them were forged. I turned them over, along with all my communications with the scammer to my local sheriff's office. LOL
Old 06-28-2018, 12:49 PM
oldsdigger
SHOW GUEST

I have been contacted by text by 2 numbers from CA, 619-609-0648--says that we wants my Jr dragster will send me a certified check and he will take care of shipping. Last text now says he will send me the certified check to cover shipping and I just take the $$ and pay the shipping company. Now I know this is a scam because who would ship an older jr dragster across the U.S. when you could buy them locally. I just got another text from 949-431-2391 CA asking if the car is still available, I suspect I will get the same story.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:11 AM
shop55b
SHOW GUEST

Default Tried to get scammed

his number is 205-895-6477
Old 09-29-2020, 07:15 AM
edritter
SHOW GUEST

scammers are con artist and don't be misled by their unsound excuses . Get a copy of a detailed quote and archive it,copy it and make sure you put what is for on bank ck, or money order and make copies,records of any CC $ handy . and check them out big time, and if they get flaky , expose them !!!