BRUIS GLASSWORKS

Old 09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Perhaps he should be married to (Loraina Bobbit) she would have the solution :shock:

Zip.

LMAO

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-26-2007, 08:11 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by zipper06
Perhaps he should be married to (Loraina Bobbit) she would have the solution :shock:

Zip.

LMAO
She was a household name a few yrs. ago.
:lol:
How about it Troy, want to lay it on the chopping block.

Zip.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:56 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

well he obviously doesn't have the things that hang below it, she must have already got to those :lol:
Old 10-01-2007, 10:55 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

still no parts and i'll keep bringing these posts up until i get what i paid for :evil:
Old 12-13-2007, 10:11 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

don't use bruis glass works the guy is a rip off and criminal, will take your money and you get nothing
Old 12-24-2007, 12:58 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

hope they deliver him a xmas nightmare, he deserves it.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:21 PM
mrharris
APPRENTICE

hey guys i dont know this troy or anything of the such but try this on in 95 i called a fiberglass shop {HARRY GLASS} to order a 1-front end-2 doors-groundeffex-decklid-rear bumper-dash- hood-hood scoop for a new body olds cutlass supreme WJ STYLE anyways they say "call bruis glass works in JOLTON tenneessee well that guys name way dewayne and told me a price i sent hem 1/2 3 weeks later he call its ready i drive 3 hours to get there and MAN oMAN did this guy know fiberglass he had molds for everything NOW get this dash rear bumper both ground effex had harryglass stamped in them so im saying dewayne in jolton MUST have had connections to have another venders parts to sell. the parts he made for me were perfect gloss black gelcoat and SLICK no waves at all. sounds like troy needs to go get dewayne and his wife to help those people were ON THEIR GAME completion date was dead on fit and workmanship second to none very friendly too. im just thinking is this a branch or did the orig. bruis glass works sell out.... if so TROY DID YOU KNOW THE orig. name of the business that started bruis glass works well i do dewayne bought out thunderglass. in the early 90-mid 90's bruis glass works parts on 80% of all the cars around beechbend ky and area becouse of the quality and completion dates. mike :?:
Old 01-06-2008, 02:27 PM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default bruis junk

i whated 6 months on my glass. i did recieve it. not the correct hood but i decided to keep it. we are installing it know. doors don't fit to bad.frontend don't fit to bad. hood is junk.also hood flange is angled down so bad it can'nt be fastened there. going to glass hood down permanent. bed on other hand is 4 1/2 to tall from body line up. i have experience with fiberglass, can'nt figure out how they could have made this big of a mistake. this glass is for a 94 s10 pickup. just hope anyone that buy's this stuff has enough time end the experence to fix there f*** ups. luck to all :evil:
Old 01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mrharris
hey guys i dont know this troy or anything of the such but try this on in 95 i called a fiberglass shop {HARRY GLASS} to order a 1-front end-2 doors-groundeffex-decklid-rear bumper-dash- hood-hood scoop for a new body olds cutlass supreme WJ STYLE anyways they say "call bruis glass works in JOLTON tenneessee well that guys name way dewayne and told me a price i sent hem 1/2 3 weeks later he call its ready i drive 3 hours to get there and MAN oMAN did this guy know fiberglass he had molds for everything NOW get this dash rear bumper both ground effex had harryglass stamped in them so im saying dewayne in jolton MUST have had connections to have another venders parts to sell. the parts he made for me were perfect gloss black gelcoat and SLICK no waves at all. sounds like troy needs to go get dewayne and his wife to help those people were ON THEIR GAME completion date was dead on fit and workmanship second to none very friendly too. im just thinking is this a branch or did the orig. bruis glass works sell out.... if so TROY DID YOU KNOW THE orig. name of the business that started bruis glass works well i do dewayne bought out thunderglass. in the early 90-mid 90's bruis glass works parts on 80% of all the cars around beechbend ky and area becouse of the quality and completion dates. mike :?:

That was then and different owners, and obviously new questionable owners. Today from all the post i read, they are not what they used to be.

In 1988 Bruis Glassworks was
born in Joelton, Tennessee.
It was a business began with
one simple goal, to produce
quality fiberglass body parts
for racers, restorers and hot
rodders. Lighter is faster...
Faster is better

With the retirement of the original owners, Bruis Glassworks
relocated to Vivian, Louisiana. It may have been
new owners in a new state, but they kept same commitment
to the original goal. Focus was also added to research and
development in order to continually improve quality as well
as create new innovative product lines. More options are
now available for those looking for quality fiberglass bodies.
In addition to providing the finest and most technologically
advanced parts on the market today, we also strive to
provide the ultimate in personal service. We are committed
to providing anything you can dream up.

I live about 70 miles from where they are today, and not one person i know who runs at Twin Cities run their products.

Just my .02

Zip.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:07 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

be warned go anywhere but bruis glass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -